+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Boyfriend Is A Total Privacy Invader!!!

My Boyfriend Is A Total Privacy Invader!!!

I live alone in my flat and so I spend most of my free time surfing the net. Just recently, my too curious IT expert boyfriend was able to install a program to my computer which made all my computer activities accessible to him. Remotely, at any given time he can see/read everything I do in the computer. Otherwise, I use someone else's. I felt so invaded. I tried confronting him but he said why would I be bothered as we don't keep secrets from each other. But, I feel it's just not so right. How can I make him stop it without making him think I want to hide something?

What the ****? Dump his ass! What a ****ing psycho!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Also, sell your computer and buy a new one after you dump him.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzog91 View Post
    also, sell your computer and buy a new one after you dump him.
    burn it!!!!! Smash it!!!! Throw it out a window!!!!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

OMG! I didn't realize that. Well, I forgot to mention he is 12 years my senior which makes him think he always know better than I do.

All the more reason to dump him. RED FLAG ALERT!

you've been together 3 years right? how long has this been going on for?
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

couple of months.
    Why do people always end up not with someone they love but with someone they need?

This sounds like something Dicksauce would do.

Break up with him - not only is this illegal, but he is a control freak and he can't trust you.

Kick his controlling CRAZY ass.

What he's doing is absolutely ridiculous and CRAZY. Please don't let him turn that sh*t around on you. Don't you see how manipulative he's being by turning it around on you? You're setting yourself up for a world of hurt dating a controlling man like that. Haven't you seen "Sleeping with the Enemy"?

I'd dump his ass with a quickness.
    Last edited by LailaK; 13-08-10 at 11:31 PM.

Wow.

It's one thing to vow to never keep secrets. It's quite ANOTHER to SECRETLY install a program that prevents your girlfriend from having any privacy whatsoever. Kinda ruins the charm of the former statement.

totally unacceptable, you need to break up with him. otherwise he will think its ok and continue to do it to you and other people.

relationships are founded on trust, it is the KEY thing to a relationship. i have learnt this the hard way. so he clearly doesnt trust you. he needs to know everythign, because he has no trust.

without trust a relationship is a waste of time. ive learnt this the hard way in both spectrums.

Quote Originally Posted by originalsince85 View Post
    totally unacceptable, you need to break up with him. otherwise he will think its ok and continue to do it to you and other people.
    yeah, what exactly will happen when he starts controlling every other aspect of your life? then you won't be able to get out because you'll think it's the norm and that's fundamentally WRONG.

I'll also say it would kill any kind of message board advice, etc. I mean, he's probably reading this as I type it!!! Creepy!!!

Sometimes I surf to shop for sexy clothes, etc. How fun is it when the jerk already knows the surprise. Psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by cancankant View Post
    I'll also say it would kill any kind of message board advice, etc. I mean, he's probably reading this as I type it!!! Creepy!!!

Sometimes I surf to shop for sexy clothes, etc. How fun is it when the jerk already knows the surprise. Psycho.
    tell him that if he keeps looking at what you're doing, he won't be the one you're buying your sexy outfits for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast