+ Follow This Topic

Thread: here's my problem HELP PLZ

here's my problem HELP PLZ

Okay here's my situation-

Awhile ago, I was very depressed about the whole dating/relationship thing and I got really down about it, so much so that it embarrasses me how much I whined about it. I decided that dealing with women, was just too hard and so painful I couldn't deal with it. I worked hard at subjugating my desires, and even made a huge conscious effort not to even look at attractive women when I'm out, it hurt so bad. I don't know how anyone else deals with that pain, I sure never could, and can't now. that's the backstory, now here's where I am now.

I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment building. A little under a year ago some new neighbors moved in under us on the 1st floor. It was an older woman {one of those ladies who gets all the cosmetic surgery she can buy, this lady is OLD but has implants} a guy about my age, early-mid 20's{ the guy has a huge anger problem, you can hear him screaming all over and a few weeks ago he ran outside and puked all over, before that he threw a beer bottle in the parking lot, and I've heard the older woman, who I'm sure is his mom a,d the girl both tell him to call down and shut the F up} and a girl about his age and mine. Now, since they live in a 2 bedroom I thought the girl was the guy's live-in girlfriend or his wife, and I don't believe it's right to be checking out another guy's wife so I never noticed her that much. But lately I've come to the conclusion that she most likely isn't his gf or wife, cause they're rarely out together, and when they are they aren't affectionate at all, and I've heard him call her butthead too. Now I'd managed to ignore women up until I realized that she's most likely single{ always home early, never seen a guy around her} and now, as much as I wish I didn't, I really want to talk to this girl. None of the people in her place tend to leave too much- they pretty much saty in with the air conditoner going all the time. So even being in a position to say hi is difficult. Tonight I went down to my garage with the door up, and was working with my punching bag. I noticed she wasn't home yet, and thought that this would be a good way to get in a position to say hi. And it was. Well afet I was exhausted from kickboxing in the nearly 90 degree humid weather, and had drained my bottle of propel and completely soaked up my towel she pulled in to her parking spot. I quickly teurned the light off and got my gear and wound up walking behind her to the door. She put her foot in front of it and held it open for me, and said you're welcome when I thanked her. While I can't tell if she was annoyed to hold the door open for me or not, but when she said "you're welcome "it was in a nice tone of voice not bitchy or anything. In retrospect I wish I'd gotten to the door before her so I could have held it open for her, but oh well:}
    So... my plan here is to just try to bump into her and make sure to say hi a couple of times, and then introduce myself and try to gauge her reactions the whole time. If she seems like a ***** I'll gladly leave her alone and resume my sometimes lonely, sometimes depressed but still happy life. If she's nice so much the better. I wish I could will myself to stop thinking about this, and I have to an extent, but I gotta try, y'know? It's not like I have any feelings for her or anything, it's just that I haven't even been in the presence of such a beautiful woman in over a year, and , well, as much as I hate to admit it, if someone who's just about physically perfect lived near you, you'd try what I'm trying too.

So I guess, I was just wondering if you have any suggestions for me, any advice or recomendations I haven't thought of. btw I already know to say hi to her {most likely} Mom and Brother..... I may be out of my element here, but I'm not stupid :]

thx for listening and for any feedback.

u r one the right track mate

best of luck

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

As hussain said your on track. Just try not to be too freakie around her as that tends to scare women away. Jus relax feel free and jus casual talk it. nothing is too hard, you can do.
    >{Johnno}<
    AKA Xplodinjohnno

thx a lot guys, it means a lot to me.

n e time brother

take care of urself

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past