+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Im new here and I got a problem

Hey Im new here and I got a problem

Hey Im new here. Im in middle school and I have a problem. I really like this one girl her name is Alisha. Shes really beautiful. And shes really sweat. I was goin to go ask her out on the last day of school. But then when I was just about to ask her out MY DAMN FRIEND ASKED HER OUT FIRST! Shes really nice and she means the world to me. Im just wondering what the hell I should do.

Did ur friend know you liked her?.... If he did then he's a jerk for doing that to you.. but then again he probably likes her too so if you had asked her out first he would be the one calling you a jerk... you're best bet it to just stay out of the whole thing... wait it out and hopefully they'll break up soon... middle school romances never last too long... good luck

I was gonna tell her how I felt about her, cuz I think I love her. Shes the only girl I can think about.

that doesn't nessarsarily mean you love her... but you didn't tell ur friend?... I kinda think you should still tell her and let her decide who she likes more. She may say that he asked her out first and that would show that she's loyal but .... still... I think u should wait it out and see what happens

Man, if your friend bangs her then you might as well forget it cause that would be wierd.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Take the chance and ask her out.
    A fool in love makes no sense to me.
    I only think you are a fool
    If you do not love.
    ~ by Anonymous ~

Does your friend know that you like her? I'd never do that to a friend but maybe you guys aren't that close. Anyways, you should definitely go for it. Don't be one of those guys who's waiting around while the girl you really like is being taken out by somebody she might not even like as much. Go for it!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RGFInLuv
    I was gonna tell her how I felt about her, cuz I think I love her. Shes the only girl I can think about.
    i bet that your friend is thinking the same thing, this is the only girl that he can think about and he thinks that he's also in love.

now think to yourself, do you wanna let them be?? or interfere with their relationship??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy
    Take the chance and ask her out.

I must agree.

Quote Originally Posted by AmIASleaze
    that doesn't nessarsarily mean you love her... but you didn't tell ur friend?... I kinda think you should still tell her and let her decide who she likes more. She may say that he asked her out first and that would show that she's loyal but .... still... I think u should wait it out and see what happens

Can you just stop talking....seriously...just stop. If he waits "to see what happens" then his friend could have sex with her...dating your friends ex's is....yuhhhh..no thanks. Second of all if "he" says he loves her then "he" does and your not him so you cant say he doesnt.

DUDE! Hurry up before you friend takes advantage of her !

DUDE! Hurry up before you friend takes advantage of her !
    LOL...somehow that reminds me of the past
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    LOL...somehow that reminds me of the past

How so?

just someone telling me that in HS..heheh

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    just someone telling me that in HS..heheh
    OH lol, the voice in my head kept telling me the same thing. Then this guy did end up taking advantage and thus all chances of our relationship went down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    OH lol, the voice in my head kept telling me the same thing. Then this guy did end up taking advantage and thus all chances of our relationship went down the drain.
    yup, those bastards!..hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast