+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No sex drive, HELP!

No sex drive, HELP!

Im a 24 year old girl with no sex drive at all. My Bf has a fairly high libido. When he wants sex I feel so bad always saying no. And when I do give in as a favor to him I very much do not enjoy it or get any plesure from it. I am on SSRIs, and suffer from depression and anxiety, but that is only part of my lack of libido. I can get aroused my myself, but not with a partner. And am actaly rather repuled when doing something sexual with a partner. I love my BF and want to work threw this problem. Does anyone out there have any advice??????
    24/Bi F/Alberta

Have you tried arousing yourself and allowing him to watch just before he starts to help you out? Maybe if you put yourself in the mood before he begins his part it'd help. Plus I know that Ipersonally think it's sexy to watch a girl play with herself a bit.

Other than that, maybe you can see a doctor. They can understand better just how much loss would be from the medication and how much would be just "you".

Alexi

sfalexi...

good visual man.. wow...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

i agree. it is a huge turn on for men to watch their girl take care of themselves, heres one, try this, it wont be so individualistic, when he's top of you, take his penis and rub yourself with it!
    Oh, what a way to rock your man, but rock yourself!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

you know what...

Since you are on meds for your depression..I'm sure your lack of sex drive is because of that... those meds have side effects and thats one of them.. I bet if you talk to your doctor and explain to him your problem .. he may be able to help.

Good luck.. low liabido is no fun..
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

You need to find a GigaloDJ.
    I'm waiting to be impressed...

My girlfriend had the same problem. But then she started to take Sentia pills to enhance sexual desire and after that I don't remember a longer pause than a few days when we didn't make love.

definately talk to ur doc. about the meds. he may have a way to counter this. he could also lower ur dosage maybe or put you on a different medication. this is a common side effect, ur doc will know this. i'm sure something can be done about it!

it is probably wise to talk to your doctor about this. chances are he won't be surprised to hear about it. he may or may not have a way to fix the problem. but hey, you never know until you ask!

This is what I've been looking for. I'm glad I'm not the only one with no sex drive. I bet the SSRI's is what's keeping you back. That probably is the problem with my female libido which sucks. Have you found anything to help you out?

Anyone noticed the date of this post? Frasbee.. close this thing.. PLUHEEESE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]