+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recent ex calls me to tell me she is going on a date?

Recent ex calls me to tell me she is going on a date?

Me and my ex broke up a while ago, she met a guy on new years, slept with him 10 days later. She was a virgin before me. She called me today and told me guess what, her best friend is hooking her up with his friend. I told her honestly i don't care, and i would prefer if we didn't talk about our personal lives because that aspect of our lives don't need to be shared. She said why are you still in love with me? I said no. Then she told me that she slept with that guy she met on new year to confirm her freedom? I actually was at the same place where she was on the date with that guy today!! I walked up to her and shook her hand and said hi, and told her i will talk to her later. She called me right after and said that was awkward, and i said no it wasn't and my bad maybe i shouldn't of come say hi. I don't understand this girl. We stay friends because we have all the same classes in college, so i try to keep it cool with her. Inside i miss her, but i don't want her back. I talk to other girls now too yes but i never tell her anything because there is no need for her to know, i am not her concern anymore. Any advice on why she is telling me all this crap. ?

she's trying to make you jealous. stop talking to her, she's being immature

why the hell would she want to make me jealous? I am moving on with my life, so why would people try to do this? Does she want comfort from me if these guys don't work out? I can't just stop talking to her because really she is in all my classes and in nursing we have lab with small groups and she is in them with me. I don't get this, i don't care if she talks to other guys, i don't care if she sleeps with the whole world. I miss her yes maybe it's just the comfort. But why the hell does she want to make me jealous?

Your ex is rather imature move on dont look back
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

She might be trying to hurt you for whatever reason. My ex did stuff like this to me too. I'd get random texts from her saying how much better off she was. Then like a week later she'd be begging for my forgiveness. I eventually just changed my phone number and cut off all communication I had with her. I told her she was immature but she didn't want to listen to that.

All you can really do is ignore it. I wouldn't even associate myself with her in any way what so ever if I were you.

Wait, so she told you she was going on a date and you just happened to run into her while she was on her date? Or did you honestly not know she would be there?

And I'm not sure why you're so confused about why she's trying to make you jealous. It's pretty obvious.

no i honestly didn't know she would be there. i wish i could cut her out but i see her everday in my classes. Well im confused because i dont understand why she feels the need to inform me about these things? i don't ask her. she asks me if i'm seeing anyone dating anyone etc. i just tell her im not your concern anymore.

Who knows what her motivation is....To make you jealous so you want her used up vagina back? To hurt you by showing you were nothing special to her (the sex/relationship meant nothing) and she has moved on and you can't have her back? Maybe she has totally put you in the friend category, and that is what she talks to friends about? Or maybe it is something else?

My guess is she is telling everyone now that you are stalking her since you showed up at her date. Ever think of that?

Next time she calls just ask her why she is telling you these things? And don't discuss anything about how you feel or what you think about how she is acting, just keep askng that question (no other words than that question) until she answers it. That way things will remain civil since you can't talk any. Remember you have to deal with her on a regular basis. And let this be a lesson to you, don't date someone from class/the workplace unless you think both parties can be mature if it doesn't work out, AND you know eachother well enough that you honestly think it will work out.

LOL. stalking her, I have better things to do in life than chase after someone who isn't worth my heart. Maybe she is telling everyone that who knows. I asked her why she said because we are friends. I told her that i don't tell you things that i am doing with other girls because it's not your concern and please i don't want to know what your doing who your dating or who your sleeping with because i don't care. She said why does it bother you, your still in love with me aren't you. I tell you this because you moved on and i'm just open. I told her we aren't best friends like we used to be while we were together, if you want to call me to talk about guys don't if u want to cal me to tlak about school or other common interests thats fine. She started tlaking about the past and i got angry and i said something rather immature. She said she doesn't regret breaking upo with me and i told her i already did the things your doing, you'll realize one day that your only lying to yourself, you lost a diamond while you were too busy picking up stones. I am honestly being very mature about this, I am not no little child I have alot of experience in life, but her unfortunatly i was her first love. I want to find a woman who has my back and vice versa. Someone who has experienced partying, love, sex, pain, happiness, tears. I am turning 25 and had so many gf's but i was serious about this chick because i seen future potential. Guess i was blind. She blames everything on me, the break up, the way she is now. It's all my fault, yea right.

she's trying to make you jealous because she's an immature girl. you're her ex, and you broke up, and now she's hanging out with this other guy and wants to show it off to you, which is extremely immature. the fact that it doesn't bother you shows that you are on a whole different maturity level. stop talking to her altogether. let her go off with her new guy, and you can move on and meet a girl who will treat you right and not act childish

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's keeps telling you because you're refusing to tell her to STFU. (shut the f**k up- just in case you didn't get that) Basically you're too nice. I'm not your concren isn't going to break her thick stupid skull.

Next time she tells you who she banged this is what you say: "Sara, I seriously don't give a shit and a half who you bang, I don't ask becasue I don't care. Get over yourself I'm not in love with you. Stop kidding yourself we're not friends. I'll remain civil but we ain't friends, get it yet?"

Walk away in the dramtic silence that will follow. For real man anything less harsh she just ain't gonna get. Who cares if she doesn't want to be your friend, a friend would never share details of her banging with the same friend who happens to be her ex. You just don't do that.

Yea i hear you, I am too nice. I need to stop given her the appreciation of my comfort, if thats what it is. I do still care about her why i don't know, and i do still think about her everyday, why i don't know again. Doesn't mean i want her back, the only thing i want is for her to come bak so i can tell her i don't want you back sorry. I know thats kind of cold but it's somethingi want to do because she hurt me. I will only talk to her if she talks to me, if she brings up any bs i will tell her to **** off. Time to be a man and get my priorities straight, finish my nursing and meet some sweet female nurses. hahahah.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL YES, MAN UP. Tell her to honestly piss off. That should satisfy this need. (And I totally understand the need to want to hurt her back by saying you totally don't want her anymore, that's closure for you) Besides she continually stabs you with her bragging essentially that's she is SOOOO over you... and on someone else.

Goodluck, do update when you finally get to tell her how it's gonna be!

Probably peed off and because you told her that you didn't love her.

Tries to make you jealous and to get a reaction, some sign to see if you do still care.

I just wouldn't take her calls.

What is wrong with you?

You two: are JUST friends...
    FRIENDS talk about what they like to do: and WHO they like!

She asked you why you are still in love with her because: YOU got BUTTHURT about her telling you about this news she thought was great...

Now, since it is obvious to me that she confided in you because she thoughts you two were "just friends" then it is quite obvious to me:

YOU can't be friends with her because you have feelings for her still> She picked up on that and you didn't like what you heard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast