+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Who wants to get caught by your girlfriend's mum?

lna is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Who wants to get caught by your girlfriend's mum?

Me and my gf are having sex at her house almost everyday for this week because she's alone. Two days ago while we were having sex her brother entered the house, we had to stop doing it and i had to leave without being seen. Yesterday we were very aroused and we decided to see eachother again, i went at her house at 5.50pm and her mum gets out from work at 6.30. We did it but she didn't reach the orgasm. I was going for the third round [it's hard to last more than 10 minutes when you do it and you have the alarm clock set] but it was 6.35 and i told her that it was better if we'd leave because i didn't want to risk to get caught. She got all mad and dressed me in a hurry. now she's mad at me.. what u would do if u were me. i mean how would u act about this whole situation.. i hate to handle it by text messages.. i can't see her bc she's at school now.. she texted me with a cold: morning. I answered cold as well, she answered fast with short one-liners. i asked how she feels and she said she's nervous.. but she denies it is for that what happened yesterday.. i kept asking but she didn't want to tell me.. i stopped texting. like 30 mins ago i told her i would stop asking what's going on and she said thanks.. i didn't answer to that.. I'm asking myself..did i make any mistake? who wants to get caught by gf's parents?

I want to get caught by your girlfriend's mum.

Okay, seriously, is there somewhere else where you two can meet up? Your house? Or if either one of you has a car, you could just park somewhere secluded after dark. How old are you two?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

awwww bless!!

How old are the pair of you? so im guessing your not even allowed to be in her house then?

I'd imagine that NO ONE wants to get caught by someone's parents. I can't imagine that ever turning out ok. My brother got caught having sex in his room by my mother, who then woke up my father. Him and his girlfrind had to run out of the house while getting dressed. Its a good thing they made it out before my father woke up because he said he would have taken her clothes and kicked her out naked. Needless to say she wasn't allowed back into the house.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...