+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Helping him get over his ex?

Helping him get over his ex?

I like this guy very much, but I fear that he can't get over his ex girlfriend.mWhen we met he acted so super into me, stared at me a lot, and talking about how we should hook up all the time. But he also told a mutual friend of mine that he looks at his ex girlfriend's myspace page every day and he swears that all of the songs she posts are about him. I'm not sure exactly when they broke up, but I know it was a while ago. I like him a lot, and I know that he has some feelings for me, but it seems like he is unable to move on because he is still stuck on her. How can I help him to get over him, if I even can? I want him to realize that I have feelings for him, and that I won't hurt him like she did. What to do??

Hello, If he is just a friend and your helping him get through the hard times then he will
    do this. But if your looking for more then a friend then take his mind off her.
    Nothing helps you get over a person like another person can,,,,, but beware moving this
    fast he may not set his luggage down and but bring it with him. If you know what I mean.

The question you should be asking is "Do I want to be the rebound girl?"

I guess I don't see it as being a rebound, he has been with other girls(not serious relationships though, just flings) since his break up with her and prior to even meeting me. And I honestly don't really care about being some 'rebound girl', I care about him and being with him.