+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Roommate or more?

Roommate or more?

Ok,

First time ever posting in a forum. I really need some imput from people other than my friends.

I met a girl last year, and we went on serveral dates. There was no chemistry at the time, so we decieded to be friends. It was totally mutual.

A few months ago, she and i both were looking for new places to live, and decided to get a place together.

Now, there is chemistry. One night, things happened.
    Since then, we avoid talking about it, and the times i have talked about it, she has said she would be hesitent to be in a reationship with me because i'm too easy to depend on?! what's that about!?

I have feelings for her, but she gives me the cold shoulder to avoid feeling anything herself. Do i act like a jerk? is that what women want?

Quote Originally Posted by angxm View Post
    i'm too easy to depend on?! what's that about!?

I have feelings for her, but she gives me the cold shoulder to avoid feeling anything herself. Do i act like a jerk? is that what women want?
    It means:

- She was feeling horny & in the mood one night..
    - The two of you did things..
    - Next morning she wasn't that horny or in the mood anymore because now she was satisfied..
    - She considered being in a relationship with you but voted against it in her mind for some reason (not attractive enough.., the way you dress.., your job.., your habits.., etc)
    - That caused her to feel bad and regret what happened.., but now she had to deal with the situation..
    - On top of a cold & distant act.., she needed a "reason" to tell you.., but didn't want to hurt your feelings..
    - All she could come up with was the fact that you're a nice guy (which wasn't the real reason.., just something she told you so she wouldn't have to tell you "I just don't find you cute or hot.., but I was horny that night.., I'm not anymore.., and under normal conditions that would've never happend.., so I can't really be in a relationship with you.., sorry")

Women don't want a jerk.., don't take her words too "litterally"..

Just be happy you got to enjoy the fruits of sexual tension.., when you move on emotionally to someone else.., I wouldn't be surprised if that tension builds up again inside her and something like this takes place again.. But don't drown yourself in a pool of unrealistic fantasy & hope.. It's not going to happen.., just let it go.., and move on..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.