+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange interactions with a new married friend who's a woman, insight needed

Strange interactions with a new married friend who's a woman, insight needed

quick background. have known this married woman for 2 years as less than an acquaintance we are both in our early thirties her husband is 40 and I have a long term girlfriend. the other week she had asked if she could use my truck to haul hey vehicle from her hometown and I would go with her. we exchanged phone numbers and within a day she had sent me a funny text of a picture depicting a sexual tattoo on a lady. I knew she was a wacky woman because of the few times I had spoken to her she said off the wall things so I didn't think much of it. I responded with something similar and it just went from there. I also have an odd sense of humor so I would try to match her style and go beyond 2 maybe some gory stuff. she told me that she sends these things to a handful of other guys as well probably to break up her work day. one of her first texts she indicated she wanted a 3some but her husband needed it to be with another girl. so in my mind that makes me feel like she's talking to me just like a friend almost like gay friend. but then she would come out and say we were of the same DNA because we get each others humor and so I would have a question a little bit her motives but still nothing suggested she was interested in me as more than a friend. Occaaionally she would complain about her husband but it wasn't Constant.* she then confided in me that she would tell me things that she wouldn't tell anyone else. now keep in mind I have only gotten to know her over the last two weeks. one of her texts read this: I know,, pretty cool,,, iv needed a friend that I can relate to. Only wish you were gay so I can pee in front of you. I did that with my last gay bud. We would sleep together too.* but then I would get something like this: Trust me he ( husband) won't shoot you,,, I'm the one you should worry about. JK Or this : Hehe,,, . I hope your girlfriend is okay with me hang out with you. I'm harmless. I won't try tho rap you or undress u with my eyes. But I will gag you and make you go to the bathroom in the back of the truck. ,,,, can we get a stuffed dog and tie it to the back of the truck so people think we r twisted.* Or this :I have a time share in Hawaii ,, will you be my husband. We can get stoned on the beach every night ..lol JK.* Or another txt regarding a party comin up: I just told ***** i'm bringing ether to the party so I can take advantage of her. Your welcome to watch.* Or another flirtatious type text: It's okay,, I want (my gf) to feel comfy, and I won't take you away from her!! Besides you prob have small peinus ,, in 12" and over. Hehe. Remember I popped out 2 kid naturally.* One txt regarding my gf: Maybe ur gf an come over and have sex with me and you and my huz could watch. ,,,, I'm JK or Maybe* another : Pretty much,,, I'm strong too!! But I can't tell you how bad I want some strange !! And run away. ,,,, my life was ***** it kind of nice to ack like mrs. Cleaver.* but then I'll get something about the husband that makes it all go away: In so frustrated now,,,my husband was giving it to me (laying pipe ) and my 5 year old son walked in. I didn't finished. Your lucky u don't have kids.* So how do u make of all this. so just the other day she needed to use my vehicle to pick up furniture from her grandma's house and I went with her and for 8 hours there wasn't more than 10 seconds of silence. now there was not one time where I was accidentally touched or anything of that nature but we had nice talks and I made her laugh a lot and we set a lot of off the wall stuff that we would in texts. upon dropping off her with her furniture I did not get any goodbye hug so I'm basically thinking that I'm just a really good guy friend to her that is privy to a lot more then most married women would mention to an almost stranger.* can anyone give me any insight on this? yes I know some things that were said were inappropriate but I have no emotions invested where if I couldn't ever talk to her again it wouldn't be a big deal. but on the other hand I am fascinated by her... and yes I know she's messed up in the head

....You are just frickin bored with your own GF that's why you are so "fascinated". If you want nothing to happen to your relationship with your GF, then stay away from this lady because she is bat shit crazy and will get you into trouble like you've never had before.

BTW you are on your way to having an emotional affair with her......if your Gf had an inkling of what is actually going on with you two with the texts and stuff, your clothes would be on the front lawn set on fire.

well what specifically do you think of some of the stuff she has said?

It's one of those things that some people do to put out a message, like someone saying to you "you are just a asshole" then quickly saying "Just kidding,,,," when they are actually mean you are an asshole. She's been using the same technique.

This is the beginning stages of an affair. You shouldn't be spending this much time texting any other woman and certainly not talking dirty this way. Its wrong so I suggest you stop it now and ignore this woman. You need to tell her, her texts are inappropriate and she has to stop.

Now to the more serious question: What is going on with your girlfriend? Are there any issues in your relationship that need fixing? Or are you still committed to her? If not, then break up now. Don't go having an affair. Its not fair to her.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Where do you het that this guy even has an interest in this woman? it sounds more to me like he is just amazed at how whacked in the head she is. I think there is a tendency to over think simple things on this site.

It it was that meaningless then he wouldn't have spent the time locating this site, registering, starting a new thread then discuss it with others.....a bit of an effort was made here for a reason don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It it was that meaningless then he wouldn't have spent the time locating this site, registering, starting a new thread then discuss it with others.....a bit of an effort was made here for a reason don't you think?
    Yeah sure, that's the ticket. lol

Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    Where do you het that this guy even has an interest in this woman? it sounds more to me like he is just amazed at how whacked in the head she is. I think there is a tendency to over think simple things on this site.
    Over thinking all this time he spends texting this woman behind his girlfriends back? SMH dog. You really are either naive, stupid or just plain crazy

The day after the party, we exchanged a couple texts reminiscing.. Then she randomly gets into detail about sex when she was pregnant -- with her husband. Then her next line says "society is so much safer we nvr got together as a couple." but then continues with "but im loyal to my husband and have no intent to cheat." I was slightly irritated but just said " didnt think u did. What made u think otherwise?" she said she didnt think i did but said guys make passes a lot cuz of her dirty mouth..* I replied saying " i can clean up the txts a bit and make them less frequent" and she said " oh i clean them hourly." she misunderstood me but it came out shes hiding our texts.* so then she says you're free to come over anytime for coffee. and follows it up with sayinf anytime my gf wants to come over and have sex with her she can so her huz can watch.* then she said she wanted to get me and my gf to go with her to meet up with her old bf ( who's her best friend and turned gay) for a weekend away hanging out in a gay club. it sounds fun and my gf is also interested but I have no idea her intentions ( and I also have no idea if her husband is going.) late night text comes in and says: I was running and someone thought I was a mama ( basically calling her fat/old) and then asked do I think she looks like that? I didn't respond till the next morning basically jokin it off and said "screw em." I wasn't comfortable giving her a definite compliment. we exchanged some funny texts and finally she said thank you I feel better. a little after that she said " if what we have hits the fan ( our current relationships) we can have ourselves as a backup. I couldn't tell if it was a joke.. A bit later she says I could tell you loved her (my ex who was at the party) I'm guessing through body language etc. I divulge to her that she hurt me so bad that I have an inability to get super close now ( she dumped me and immediately got married). so then she says* "sorry to get into you love life. U should now me now I hold nothing back and you can ask me anything. Ill will never get pissed. For some strange reason I trust u pretty quick. " I pretty much told her its okay I divulged on my own.* The rest until now was mostly surface stuff, askimg me on 2 occasions to exercise w her but i couldnt.* What is to be made of this, I really dont wanna go down this path if its bordering infidelity. She asked also if I was buying a ring soon and I said we may not even get married (me n gf) I'm just wondering if she is using me.

Like just tonight we got a bite to eat and in 30 minutes i counted 9 times where she brought up hee husband. only once was in a negative way in that hes not interested in some of her hobbies

why are you engaging with her at all??? all this texting and now you're dating her?

playing with fire, kid!

Who said i was datin her haha??

That is what you are doing. I bet when you met your gf, you sent her a gazillion texts too and soon enough meeting alone for coffee, drinks, dinner.. That is dating my friend. Honestly she sounds like a psycho to me. I wonder is her and her hubby con men trying to suck you in so they can blackmail you. Sounds crazy, I know but her messages are way too wacky to be real IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by aloneinessex View Post
    Who said i was datin her haha??
    Why are you going out to eat with her alone? That's a date. You're being an idiot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast