+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am so confused but i feel so mean at the same time....

I am so confused but i feel so mean at the same time....

Hey again everyone

So yeh i calmed a bit down now... and when i have notting to do i start thinking.... i hate that ofc xD
    the point is that the girl im together with is... how do i say it... she knows a guy thats a bit older then her... and a few years older then me...
    they knew ecother from the summer hollyday and i only known her from (well not to long bifor i joind this forum) and even if its just in game... (YES its a game... makes me feel like a retard i kno) she spend much time with him when hes on... though hes not much on... just few hours a day... and if he somethimes stays a bit late up then goes off, she usally heads off at the same time even though i am on and sure wud like to talk to her (not that i told her i wanna talk, just that i also wanna talk to her) but again i talk to her bifor hes on and stuff... and it makes me feel so bad and mean... chos i got the feeling she liked (or still like) him somewhat and thats there.... i just dunno how to say it but i have the feeling theres something... and i dont wanna ask her abouth it chos it makes me feel stupid and like an idiot... its like "Do you like that guy? do you love him or have feelings for him?" yet she acualy is together with me... and i worrie to much... but i cant spend time with her in RL chos she lives a bit far away... i whas at her this weekend though for the first time and it whas fun and it made me ease on the feeling... ofc intil we headed on the computers and she started playing with him...

other reason since i also am a bit nervus is chos i once like this girl that i knew for a long time and i lost her (never whas together with her though but proparly werent long from it eather.... though at this time im acualy happy notting happend with us) to a guy thats in the same age...
    so my question is... from what i kno theres alot of people that are in the teenagers of 3-4 years difference are together... the guy is abouth 18years old or soon 18 and the girl is yunger... so is there acualy something with it? like is there a special reason for it?

this is really silly of me and i shud stop worrying but i guess some people out there understand how i feel, good thing is that soon i might be living like 3hours away from her for 4-6months.... witch make me alot happyer i just hope things turns out good... and i hope some of you people are able to answer anny of these questions xD if it made anny sence

Thanks

anny posts?

So you are concerned about what this girl is doing with some other older guy? . . . and you are concerned because this losing of a girl to an older guy has happened before?

Well how often do you see this girl? How long have you been with her? . . .don't know concerned you should be because I don't know how serious it is.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Agape View Post
    So you are concerned about what this girl is doing with some other older guy? . . . and you are concerned because this losing of a girl to an older guy has happened before?

Well how often do you see this girl? How long have you been with her? . . .don't know concerned you should be because I don't know how serious it is.
    well... its been bouth a month now or soon if i remmember correctly... and again as i proparly said in the post (cant remmember) i did meet her just this last weekend from friday to monday i stayed at hers.
    and... cant say i lost a girlfriend to an older guy bifor just that... i did get to know a girl and i rly started to like her to but then she got a older boyfriend living at the same earia that she whas (witch brings me to another thing with this guy chos hes living abouth the same distance that i am witch is like 24hours or so away from her and will be much longer away from her then i will be if we move to where wer suposed to move... THOUGH! she have had the though of moving down to the same town he lives in... and i dont kno if thats an coincidence or w/e u call it witch it cud be since its the main town of the contry... she also chosed between 2 other contries but said it wud proparly be that town witch will be 1year or so till she moves there) so ... yeh... and i havent dared talking to her abouth it chos i dont wanna make a fool of myself with giving her thouths of me douthing her... so... i feel like im in a dificult possion somewhat :/

oh yeh and if i forgot to add >.< she is my first girl... so i dont kno to much abouth stuff like this :C