+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to say?

What to say?

Okay so there's a girl who has just come to our school, whom I like, and she is REALLY shy. I am close friends with people whom she met here. I liked her, but never thought she would like someone like me. Recently a mutual friend just said that we would make a great couple, and that was when I started to think it would be stupid not even to try.
    I don't want to put a friend in between just to talk to her, and I know shy people are hard to read and they are pretty fragile. So my question is, how can I get close to her without being too straightforward and scaring her away, what can I say and how should I behave?

You said you're close friends with people who know her, right? Why don't you hang out with them and get them introduced you to her and then get to know her? Make her feel comfortable and pay attention to her non-verbal language so that you don't do anything that make her feel uncomfortable. Good luck!

All your questions answered

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/47332-how-get-girls.html[/url]