Hi there,

I'm just coming out of a LTR and just wanted advice/support really. My boyfriend of 14 months just broke up with only 2 months after I moved in with him. It was also just 5 days after I lost my job as a teacher. This was 3 weeks ago now. On Wednesday he came down with all my stuff and confirmed that he hasn't changed his mind and its definitely for the best. I'm completely devastated. I'm 27, unemployed and single, and I've had to move back in with my parents. I just feel horrific. I feel like I've been punched in the chest and its just awful. I don't even have a job to take my mind off this.

2 years ago, my previous boyfriend broke up with me. We'd been together 3.5 years. So I've been through heartache before. Everyone told me it was for the best and he wasn't right for me etc. So I spend a year getting my life back together and then met my most recent boyfriend. But now that he has also broken up with me I feel like there's something wrong with me. I'm at that age now where friends are engaged/married and I feel like I'm never going to get that. A lot of my friends have never been through a break-up. They met their boyfriends at Uni and are now married. Yet I've been through heartbreak twice now. It feels so unfair. After the first break up I knew that guy wasn't right for me, so I was better at accepting it. But this time it just feels so wrong. I genuinely thought we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. I miss him so much and I need him. I don't know how 'm supposed to get through this