+ Follow This Topic

Thread: tips on socializing with women?

tips on socializing with women?

I'll skip the psychodrama bullshit.

Women hate me because I'm fat, all of them. Every single one.

Men talk to me if there's something to be had out of being friends. So I ignore them.

Both sexes have used me to the point of no return.

Are there mature women who won't spit in my face for not being Justin Bieber?

Well you sound kind of bitter...and you sound like you don't like yourself.

If you have a problem with your weight then change it...I know thats easier said than done but if its something that can be changed then stop bitching about it and change it...I'm not speaking from inexperience...I dropped 60 lbs from junior high to high school.

You want to socialize with women and men?...be confident, relaxed, and find common ground to talk about...its cliche to say be yourself but you have to because that is who you are and you don't want them to like who your not because that is who you will have to pretend to be all the time...you won't like everybody and everybody won't like you....no worries there are billions of us walking around wasting oxygen.

How old are you, you seem fairly young to me...

Your sour attitude about the world is a deterrent. People don't want to socialize with you at this point because of the negative energy you keep expelling. I don't know why people have been so cruel to you up until this point, but I can only venture a guess it has something to do with your own attitude about the world around you.

Let me give you a hint: it's not really because you're fat.
    Spammer Spanker

Once again I agree with Gigabitch, its not just because you're fat. There are plenty of women out there who LOVE big, fat men. They would fu*k the fat off you just becaue you're fat, just like you'd bang a super model. So that whole "everyone hates me because I'm fat" thing needs to go. You can only gain higher ground if your honest with yourself about why you are repelling people and the major reason is that you don't like yourself. Read the other thread you posted and PM me if you want details.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I think weight does play a big issue when it comes to dating. how fat is fat? can you share a picture?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

You're not trying to date him, nor is anyone else here. Our opinions on what is fat or not fat, or attractive or unattractive doesn't matter in the slightest because all of those things are based on opinion and preferrence. He's not happy with himself. That is the real problem here. You might say "woah, he's as big as a house", but there is some woman out there that would be licking her chops.

Only confident people should post their pictures online because it leaves you open to endless criticism.

yeah, so all you ugly people please keep your pictures to yourselves. Inc said so.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Actually I didn't say so. There are plenty of people who "didn't tickle my fancy" in the looks department (to put it lightly) who were more than confident to strut their stuff in front of everyone. I didn't think they looked good, but someone did. The main point is that they were confident. Confident people don't take criticism or insults by ignorant people as hard as someone with esteem issues. Don't put words in people's mouths.

well I would be willing to bet none of you know I got falsely arrested less than a year ago for basically hating myself, and throwing a temper tantrum that nobody could really identify as a cry for help. I've actually come a long way as far as self-esteem goes, even if it meant I had to push away people who hurt me. it might have even been on this website but I've seen a lot of places where people say "too scared to let someone in your heart because it's been hurt so much" pretty much defines me.

school itself is probably why I don't socialize. even when I'm thinking about what I need to plan for in my life, it always tends to be while holed up in my room trying to make up for the weeks and months of isolation public school forced me into. part of the reason I'm using this as an example is my ex-girlfriend. she has home schooling in Alaska and even though she said she didn't have many friends, I could tell she had a lot more of a social life than I ever have.

for instance, I can remember like, the name of every single person in my high school class even though I don't know any of them anymore and I'm long gone out into the real world. everyone including my nerdy friends began socializing a lot more and I raced to catch up until now I don't even want to care about anyone who doesn't care about me.

as an adult it seems to me the only way to find any girls to hang out with is through college, which again just means I never found a way to socialize in high school and need to try again. I'm just afraid to depend on these alternate methods of living that aren't even my own.

this is making me groggy so peace out