+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I have another kids with him?

Should I have another kids with him?

I have two kids 5 and 7. My boyfriend told me my kids coudln't be his kids, they have their own dady. He treat them ok, some time play with them, but not look like he has the desire treate my kids as his kids. He always say 'Your kids.....' .

Also he want his own kids with me,he told me he has RRSP and property, if one day something happen, no one to inherite.

He already 38 years old, he is the person in some way special, he wants his own family and kids long time, had many gril friends before, all not work out.

He told me he love me, but if have a woman can give him kids. He can immediately come to her. I asked him what if this woman is very strange and urgly. He said he at least can accept her and like her.

I have job to support my two kids and family, be a woman sometime really want a man to rely on, I told him if I lose job you don't support me, I feel scared to have third kids. He told me if I have his own kids, he will support all the family.

All this make me thinking, if he don't accept my kids and support my family somehow, how can I have confidence have other kids, I already too tired with two kids, also I did two C-section for my two kids. Is it worth to have other kids with this man who doesn't make me feel secure?

Is it normal? or have good man if he love me, than he can take responsibility to treat my kids his own kids and support family, even I don't want other kids?
    Last edited by coconut nice; 19-10-10 at 03:12 AM.

I think if a guy chooses to be with a woman with children, he should not have to support those children, their biological father should. He can have a good relationship with said children, but why should he be obligated to pay for them? I don't think you two will be very happy together to be honest. He is willing to play with your kids, and accept them, but you want him to take responsibility for them and he isn't the one that didn't wear a condom...

thanks. Their father don't have ability support much. I just imaging in the future I don't have enough money then my two kids couldn't afford to learn some courses and go to some good school...., but my third kids so rich, have condition to learning many things and go to private school. how to balance this difference? Is it good for my kids?

Quote Originally Posted by coconut nice View Post
    thanks. Their father don't have ability support much. I just imaging in the future I don't have enough money then my two kids couldn't afford to learn some courses and go to some good school...., but my third kids so rich, have condition to learning many things and go to private school. how to balance this difference? Is it good for my kids?
    You should have planned better. It was your choice to have said children, don't put it on anyone else. He has said what he wants, you can either comply or get out of the relationship.

I do not think you should have a child with this man right now. It's only my opinion. But it seems like you would be happier if you found someone who could supplement your life at this point instead of putting your future at risk. You work hard for what you have. If you feel insecure about a future with this man it's because you are. Not a good place to start when having a baby. Not to mention your worries about your physical state. This situation sounds sort of like negotiating a business contract instead of a fulfilling relationship.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss