+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't understand him...

I can't understand him...

Hello you!
    This text will become quite long...I hope someone will help me nevertheless!! =(
    My problem is my ex-boyfriend (I'll call him S.^^). I'm still in love with him...2005 we were a couple for over 10 months, and this was the best time I've ever had!
    I could never forget S.. But he ignored me, and although we're in the same class in school we didn't talk to each other. Til I called him in the summer.
    I noticed that he felt in love new - with B. . But she wasn't interested in him, and told him that, too. Even before B. told him we got closer several times.
    Then we had sex. Only once, because he regret it (maybe cause he thought he would minmize his chances to get B. if she would find out?!).
    After that our friendship chanced - and got much better.^^
    He isn't in love with B. any more.
    The whole story started in December. In holidays he wrote many SMS, even inimportant stuff. We chatted a lot, and he travelled to a big city an hour away from here to get me a christmas present. Nearly every day he visited me.
    New Year's Eve we spent together here. It was this great! We kissed, had fun...I just felt like we would be a couple again.

But the bad thing: sometimes when he was here, we had sex again. It wasn't like he comes over, we have sex and he goes away again. We had it rare, only if we wanted to be close to each other.
    Then a friend of him (F) talked to me in ICQ...he told me that S. would only use me and would have no feelings...And so, one evening, I asked S. directly: "I have the feeling like you would be only here to use me..."
    He didn't say anything, just went home and didn't talk to me any more. For over a week. He was so angry...and hurt?! He even wanted to make me jealous at a party. =( Then I visited him, and we made it up again.
    But the nice SMS stopped, and in school he was a little bit unfriendly, too...
    This got better, but not much. (Some friends, S. and me too, went to an old empty school, but I got scared...he noticed that, layed his arm around my shoulder and didn't let me go until we met the others...)
    Sunday night, I got an SMS...we should stop having sex...I wrote back "that I accept his decision, of course, but that I'm worried he might stop visiting me or taking me into his arms"...he didn't write back.
    The last days he acted very strange...he got very interested in C., the best friend of B., and insulted me often...he's angry with me now, but I don't know what I could have done to him!

I only want to have a relationship with him again...but every time I only touch this theme he blocks...he doesn't want to talk about that!! I don't know what I can think or hope...

Please help me =(
    Last edited by Cjara; 02-02-07 at 12:32 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjara View Post
    Please help me =(
    Only if you help us first by cutting that post to a 1/4 of what it is now.

We respond to questions, not life stories.

Well.. Cjara
    I will tell you several things you can do and the possible effect (but no guaranties)

1 - you treat him back like he's nothing. Ignore him when he tries to be close to you, don't ever start a conversation. Dont offend him - it will push him really away. So if you treat him like that possible effects are:
    a) he realizes he was so stupid to act like this and tries to fix things with you.
    b) he doesn't care and you don't talk to eachother anymore which will help you get over things faster

2 - you treat him really nice, be there for him everytime something's wrong, talk to him about othger girls etc. Possible effects:
    a) he becomes ashamed of what he did to you (and now you're so good with him) and gets together with you
    b) you become friends and nothing more (which can be really painful)

3 - talk to him, chain him to the wall and make him talk - what's the problem, what does he want and why is he acting like that. Or just talk to him calmly - it is always a good thing to know what's going on really.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Only if you help us first by cutting that post to a 1/4 of what it is now.

We respond to questions, not life stories.
    +1

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't know threads have to be this short here. O.o in other boards there has never been a problem with long textes. I will try to shorten it.

lesser, THX for your answer^^.
    1 - when I'll start to ignore him, he'll start to ignore me. He's so proud, and being the winner of a quarrel is more important to him than not having trouble with the persons he likes/loves...=/
    I think I'll try 2., because it's the thing I feel able to do .