+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wait, what? I don't get it :S

Wait, what? I don't get it :S

1 year ago, I managed to dated my dream girl. However, she had to leave 2 weeks later for another country since she had obtained a scholarship. The news struck me all of a sudden and we both got pretty sad about it. Anyways, after she left, we still stay in touch for a while, but it gradually becomes nothing. She rarely goes online, and i rarely does it too. Sometimes, even if we are both online, I didn't summon up the courage to approach her, and neither did she find me.

For a period of time where she didn't online or anything, I was sure that I had no more feelings for her. Turns out Im wrong. Whenever she is on messenger, I can't help but start noticing it, and at times when i chat with her, it still put a smile to my face. This may sound dumb but its real. I think I still miss her.

The thing is, she suddenly approached me one day, and we we're just having a casual conversation about how's life. Then, she suddenly pop the question asking if I still have feelings for her. I said yes. Now what? what's happening? why would she bother asking it out of the blue when we hadnt chat for months? Im confused, help :S

it sounds as if you are both still thinking about each other, but there is no way for a relationship to move forward if you have no steady way to communicate. if you are interested in being friends or something more with her, you need to start by making a "date" to both be online at the same time so you can at least talk and catch up.