+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People be surprised when they see how i live.

LostNotFound Guest

People be surprised when they see how i live.

cccccccccccccc
    Last edited by LostNotFound; 27-02-08 at 04:44 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    I am not surprised by the way you live. I know plenty of spoiled children.

Now you're ranting and raving because you can't see your boyfriend for a while. You know why that is? Because you're used to getting everything you want when you want.

Get over it. There could be worse things; he could be heading off to Iraq, would that make you any happier? No, of course it wouldn't.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    I’m not feeling sorry for myself or anything i’m lonely
    Yes ya are m'dear.

Yes ya are, better you admit it than deny it, people will respect you more.

LostNotFound Guest
    no i don't think i am. i have 3months at home. that is really no going out with friends, no seeing s.o, no uni,work to keep me busy. nothing.

imagine it frasbee. you see amy everyday (almosst) for a 7months then one day it's your last day to hold her, to smell her, to kiss her, then to be stuck in doors for 3 months with you mother whom you don't get on with very well.

no considering my situation i think i'm being pretty rational.

anachronistic Guest
    no i don't think i am. i have 3months at home. that is really no going out with friends, no seeing s.o, no uni,work to keep me busy. nothing.

imagine it frasbee. you see amy everyday (almosst) for a 7months then one day it's your last day to hold her, to smell her, to kiss her, then to be stuck in doors for 3 months with you mother whom you don't get on with very well.

no considering my situation i think i'm being pretty rational.
    I still think your spoiled. Find something to do. You don't live in the middle of ****ing nowhere like I do. There are a million things to do, and since your family is so rich, I could only imagine there is more to do.

Frasbee would be grateful to see Amy every day for 7 months, I doubt he'd complain about not seeing her for a few months.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry you are suffering. You actually DO sound lonely to me. Why don't you do something to keep yourself busy over summer? Take a class for fun, or take up some sort of hobby?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm sorry you are suffering. You actually DO sound lonely to me. Why don't you do something to keep yourself busy over summer? Take a class for fun, or take up some sort of hobby?
    Oh, you couldn't tell? She can't have the things she wants so she is going to sit there, pity herself and complain about it until she can have it again.

Some people are just so helpless! It makes me angry! I live in the middle of nowhere, literally. I have no girlfriend, it's summer vacation, no friends or any people live within a 15 mile radius. Sure, I work every day, but if I hadn't, I still have plenty of things to do. Infact, just this morning I said there isn't enough time in the day.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You already put in your two cents; go whine on your own thread if you aren't happy about living where you do; this one belongs to lost/found.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You already put in your two cents; go whine on your own thread if you aren't happy about living where you do; this one belongs to lost/found.
    1. i can put any penny i want into this.

2. i am not whining.

3. i am happy where i live.

4. tell me something i don't know.

All I can tell you, LNF, is that someday you will look back on this time and wish you had the leisure of three months with nothing to do.

Try to enjoy it. I know you're lonely, but you'll be fine. If I were you, I'd read and lay by the pool all day for three months.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    All I can tell you, LNF, is that someday you will look back on this time and wish you had the leisure of three months with nothing to do.

Try to enjoy it. I know you're lonely, but you'll be fine. If I were you, I'd read and lay by the pool all day for three months.
    Shit, pick up a more time consuming job even.

I've been searching for a new job, but with having school and needing a flexible schedule simply to see my girlfriend every other month. It's ****in' hard. Where you from anyway?

LostNotFound Guest
    where am i from? London.

and lil wing i didn't say i was extremely rich just that i'm slighlty well off but i know my parents worked hard for it.

anyway..i can't do much outdoors-sy type stuff coz i'm not allowed out!

but ye..

yeh i've taken up reading. i loved to read before i started uni. tess of the d'ubervilles anyone read it? it's pretty good.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm reading Middlesex. It's really good.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    where am i from? London.

and lil wing i didn't say i was extremely rich just that i'm slighlty well off but i know my parents worked hard for it.

anyway..i can't do much outdoors-sy type stuff coz i'm not allowed out!

but ye..

yeh i've taken up reading. i loved to read before i started uni. tess of the d'ubervilles anyone read it? it's pretty good.
    That's a bleak book. Can't you find lighter fare for the summer??

Oh, about your lifestyle? You are blessed and a little silly to be complaining about it. Your parents work hard to give you a secure home & life. Don't insult them by feeling bad about it.

You choose your happiness in life, best learn this important lesson now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When you say you aren't allowed out, how literally should we take that statement? Is this a product of your Arab culture, or are you exaggerating for effect?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast