+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it possible for me to get a European woman

Is it possible for me to get a European woman

I am not sure what to think. I am an Indian male who recently relocated to Europe for work related reasons. I have no experience in dating and so on.

Now I have no doubt that women here are very friendly. I have not received any insults or anything bad here. I am not talking about that.

But regarding romantic stuff, do women here actually see Indian men as attractive? I realize I am not savvy with women, so I am not blaming anybody here except myself. But is there a possibility if I maybe become more confident (I don't know when) that I might be viewed as desirable by women here?

I feel so depressed all the time. Generally people have negative views of Indian men (not being sexy). They don't say to my face but I read about it on the internet. I have no way of knowing how they think of me. But I can't help feeling undesirable.

Will it ever happen to me? I keep looking at all the couples and think "why not me". I get jealous of white guys and black guys and how they are able to do well with women. They can do things so easily which I can never pull off.

I am already not so young(well nearing 30) so I am getting more and more impatient and worried about everything.

It honestly doesn't matter your race, as long as you gain some confidence and put yourself out there you'll be fine. The vibe and confidence that you give off is WAYYYY more important than that.

I hope that is true but the more I read on the internet, the more it is depressing.