+ Follow This Topic

Thread: celebrities...

celebrities...

...do you consider them as normal people? do you look at them as people on a different level? if you saw a person on TV or in the movies that you thought was beautiful/handsome, does that make you a fan? or do you see them as just another person on earth like you and me. for example, you watch a movie and there's this character in the movie you notice. and you're like "wow!" she's beautiful. isn't that like seeing her out in public and saying the same thing? only you can't walk up to this person because it's a film. you don't fall in love with the character they portray but you fall for the way they look. does that make you crazy? or just an example of love at first sight? something like that...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Hmmm. I dont' see them as real people while watching them on TV. BEcause they are acting. It's not the real them, so they're not a real person, just a fake on a movie or TV show. Also, makeup and soft lights, etc. etc. make a HUGE difference between the real life them and what you see on TV. So for me, NO. I never see them as real people.

Although I do understand that they are ultimately real people. What makes me a fan is how much they can make me believe that that person IS the real them. If they can make me forget that they're an actor and make me believe that that IS them, I consider them REAL good. Anthony Hopkins for a guy is one great example of this for me. For a girl, I'd have to say Helen Hunt (as annoying as it is that she was in EVERY movie from 1996 through 2000, I have to admit that she did a great job in each in my opinion).

Once again, these aren't my favorite actors, but ones that I think are just AMAZING at what they do.

Alexi