+ Follow This Topic

Thread: grrrrrrr superiority

grrrrrrr superiority

i friggin hate superior people that do not even have the credentials for their attitude. i need to calm down. i''m sorry in advance. it's one thing to be smart. i know tons of accredited smart people; i'm not always one of them but i look up to them. here, i look up to squirrels and illusional; i know them to be smart.

i get mad.i dislike bullshit smart attitude; it's never, ever, from the genuinely bright. i'm sorry. if it's a problem, pm me, ok?

one pull at the self-proclaimed smart on their stupid bullshit and they shrink and run away. arg. they have no basis for their idiocy, ever. you can tell a moron by his inability to look up the the poison s/he spews.
    Last edited by sleepy; 27-11-04 at 11:59 PM.

I agree....I can not stand arrogance.It doesn't impress me at all and it is just rude!So to all the know it alls-check yourselves... and to those who that keep themselves in check you are worthy of respect.It is so annoying to hear those who talk out of their-well you know.I'd rather surround myself with people who put thought into what they say...the kind of people that don't expect things to revolve around them simply because they exist and you know those that are like that they do it all because they must be starving for attention.

I agree. However, whether you hate them or not, you're gonna have to deal with them in life. You're eventually going to have to build up a certain "tolerance" with these people (some more than others depending on the situation). I don't know if you're talking about people on this forum, or about people in your personal life that you needed to just 'vent', but I've found that just being silent and "yes"ing them to death works well to get them out of your hair. Pretty soon they'll leave you alone (either they'll catch on that you don't care, or they'll deem you 'un-intelligent' since all you do is agree, but either way they'll be gone and you'll be happy).

Rod Steele

For example: Poetsrevenge
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when it comes to bullshit, i give it it out freely like pop up ads. i like to spread my loving.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

My girl Squirrel .. is a smart woman.. and well Illusional.. catch him on a sober night and yeah .. he is too. j/k Raver! But I have to agree ... I hate arrogant people.. people who love nothing better then to put someone else down just to make themsleves " look brighter" .. the thing of it is .. half the time they dont look smarter, just more arrogant.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrm.. arrogance. you don't have to catch me when i'm sober.. you just have to catch me when i'm serious.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...