+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying too hard.

Trying too hard.

What consitutes trying too hard? How do you look out for it? For one you do stupid things when you are in love or you think you're in love. So how can you tell? What can you do to combat the feelings and the simple facts of trying too hard?

-NBH
    You may not think you are the world of someone, but to someone you are their whole world.

You cant.... If she doesn't appreciate the effort you put in then she isn't the girl for you. If she can accept your actions then maybe she is.

Or do you mean trying so hard that you look desperate, and klutzy?
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

More information. I don't think people understand that trying to be as discrete as possible on this forum makes it impossible for us to give any advice. I mean, could that question have been any more general?

I don't know it was just kinda of a general question. I feel like I have tried too hard. But I don't know. So I was just asking.
    You may not think you are the world of someone, but to someone you are their whole world.

I think he's referring to trying too hard to find a girlfriend. At least that's what I think.

For me, I guess I don't notice if I'm trying too hard or not. I do feel desperate at times, but sometimes I just don't notice myself and how hard I try or how desperate I am. I guess when an opportunity strikes, I usually go for it. Not sure if I am really trying too hard or not. I just hope for the best every time.

Trying to hard to do what?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Most times when you are trying to hard, you can't even tell. The mind has a strange way of justifying almost anything when you want a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by TenorTwo
    Most times when you are trying to hard, you can't even tell. The mind has a strange way of justifying almost anything when you want a woman.
    I agree with that. I usually just don't even care how hard I try now. I'm glad that I at least try.

NoBodiesHero----If you chase someone high and low and you don't get a response, know when to stop. Any further chasing, and you'de be trying too hard.