+ Follow This Topic

Thread: so I need someone to SERIOUSLY boost my will power right now...:[

so I need someone to SERIOUSLY boost my will power right now...:[

I dunno if some of you remember, but I posted a thread long ago about how a relationship I had waited for long just collapsed upon itself and I started feeling really crappy. Well, I didn't talk to her for 3 months and I was starting to gain SOMETHING back, resistance I think. I also was able to look at our past convos, and cringe at the way I had been...so weak.

However, just today she decided to break the silence and send me a message apologizing for what happened in the aftermath of the break up...and also adding a little cutsie thing at the end. I replied by just saying "don't worry about it"...so then she said "truce?"...and I answered that I had never been angry at her.

But I don't wanna start talking to her again...I think she has a boyfriend now, and I can feel that I would go straight down to hell all over again if I re-started the convos....but I am still so tempted.

****...this is exhausting. :[

She was able to let you down for 3 months. Now she's talking to you again because she probably needs someone to kiss her ass when she needs it coz she knows you like her a lot and this boosts her ego. She'll let you down anytime when the occasion arises. So feel free to let her down. You don't wanna be her spare wheel. Or maybe you do.
    Last edited by celestina; 18-12-07 at 09:34 PM.

Get a new girl, don't talk to her (don't answer the messages)
    "You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess"

Gently but firmly tell her no.
    Spammer Spanker

Trust me when I tell you, this has no future. If she's texting you while she has a boyfriend, she'd do the same to you if you ended up back with her. I just ended a relationship that was my second round. I was just someone to comfort her during her grieving process. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Just ignore her,you'll feel better about it in the future.

Nate

DO what you think that your heart can handle.
    Obviously in reading your post you are still hurting. Therefore that means that you are not ready to start up conversations at this time.
    When you can think about her and not feel that twang of pain in your gut THEN you are ready to start a friendship. And for some friendship never comes. Sometimes one will always care about someone sooo deeply that it has to be that way, for you might keep blaming yourself or what if's or find it hard to replace her resulting in being alone or settling for something that is not good enough for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish