+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: epiphany

epiphany

just thought i'd share an update on my situation with the *emotional spaz* as gigabitch so eloquently coined him in a previous post...

i haven't spoken to/texted him in weeks. a few nights ago, i ended up hanging out with a few friends from high school that knew him. none of them knew we were "involved" this summer, but his name came up bc he has done quite a few shitty things to a lot of people i care about. basically hearing all the horrible things he's done without having him to talk to to charm me into thinking otherwise has made me realize that he really is a tool and a douchebag and that i DO deserve better than him.

then last night, i hung out with some of my little sister's friends who are still in high school. they went to school (although they're 1 and 2 years younger) with this boy. they also mentioned what an asshole he is.

i can't believe that i trusted him and accepted all the bullshit he fed me, even despite my better judgment and knowing all this stuff.

a friend from college told me he thought that i was just clinging on to this guy bc he was the first non-drunk hookup i've had since i went to college and it actually meant something, even if it wasn't love or whatever. i think he was right. BUT, i'm realizing i deserve more than just *something.* i deserve for someone to really care about me and love me.

no more falling for buttheads...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's super.

...you listen to how others judge your bf and doesn't find out for your own...you bastard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

hey, that's great

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    ...you listen to how others judge your bf and doesn't find out for your own...you bastard.
    actually, everything that was said i already knew. he's a charmer, and the kind of guy who can make you forget what a butthead he is because he's so charming. now that he won't talk to me, i am free to remember what a dick he is.

Okay, I know most people don't believe in all this astrology stuff, but is he, by chance, a Gemini?

Just wondering.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by nyc123 View Post
    actually, everything that was said i already knew. he's a charmer, and the kind of guy who can make you forget what a butthead he is because he's so charming. now that he won't talk to me, i am free to remember what a dick he is.
    Good for you. Get a new bf and tell him to jump this son of a bitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Okay, I know most people don't believe in all this astrology stuff, but is he, by chance, a Gemini?

Just wondering.
    haha funny you should ask that. i'm actually pretty into astrology (at least when it comes to compatibility). he's a capricorn, which probably didn't help. (that's an earth sign, i'm an air sign) haha gemini would have been better; they're air too!

my first two boyfriends were geminis. do they generally exhibit this kind of behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by nyc123 View Post
    haha funny you should ask that. i'm actually pretty into astrology (at least when it comes to compatibility). he's a capricorn, which probably didn't help. (that's an earth sign, i'm an air sign) haha gemini would have been better; they're air too!

my first two boyfriends were geminis. do they generally exhibit this kind of behavior?
    Oh, hell yeah. Geminis are the worst. They live in their own Private Idaho most of the time, with their own subjective version of the truth. The emotionally retarded, sexually irresponsible used dick salesman that originally drove me to this forum was a Gemini.

I should probably admit at this point that I, too, am a Gemini.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. +1

Except that I think that the gravitational field of the building I am in currently has more influence on my personality than any celestial object millions of kilometres away.

Hell, I am *really* avoiding my work right now. These 'loose ends before leaving' are really driving me mad...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, hell yeah. Geminis are the worst. They live in their own Private Idaho most of the time, with their own subjective version of the truth. The emotionally retarded, sexually irresponsible used dick salesman that originally drove me to this forum was a Gemini.

My girlfriend is a Gemini.

anachronistic Guest
    gigabitch, you need to save some of the things you write.

i am a pisces.

heh, my bf is a gemini. I'm a cancer, and I don't like starsigns 'cos I got the one that sounds like a disease. I'm symbolised by the crab, yuck.

i'm a libra through and through. every successful relationship i've had has been with someone who was either another air sign or a fire sign. every unsuccessful one i've had was with an earth sign. coincidence? i think not!

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i am a pisces.
    me too! we're so cool and special.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast