+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Squirrley and Iron

Squirrley and Iron

Hey guys!!! Just wanted to say hope you are having fun in the sun and well...........like, whatever else it is that you're doing..........

So......you let him get the ear done huh? Cool. Very cool. Kat is still in decision mode for the piercing, but she dyed her hair black on Thursday. I guess it's Goth week. She changes like the wind. But that'll keep her happy for a while. Saw a girl with an eyebrow done again today. I'm sorry. I just can't get used to it. It looks painful among other things. It's like when I was in high school and kids were putting safety pins in their bodies. ick!!! no thanks. Call me square.

Hey Iron. I did a four hour workout today. hehehe....didn't mean to. I unloaded a trailer full of truck and passenger tires. MAN!!! Those things get heavy after four hours. I am SORE!!! Looks like another exciting Saturday night for me.........stretching and soaking in a hot tub.

Have fun!!!!!!! Guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you two until we find me a man.

Breezy-things are great here! HAving so much fun...we did that hike up that hellish Mountain-BUT its great exercise-whew my calves are hurting...and in the hot sun-mid day...

yup I let kyle do his ear-less arguing less stress-and hes taking care of it...

thanks for wishing Iron and I well-things are spectacular and its getting harder to leave...ive got tears in my eyes knowing that in 2 and half hours I have to leave.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Glad you guys are having a great time. Sorry it's so short. That sucks.