+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Letting the girl of my dreams walk away....

Post Letting the girl of my dreams walk away....

for months we dated then suddenly one day she wanted to split. 2 days b4 that I remember having my last kisses with her...they were the most romantic kisses ever. I turned to her and said "i love you" and she kissed me and said I love you back. I can remember as our lips parted as I went to get on the bus hme....At that point I couldnt imagine me and her finishin in 2 days time! I felt like my whole world implode on me. I was feeling so much pain...it was killing me mentally. Then she told me the reason she wanted to split was because she fancies my best mate Ross. He also had a "crush" on her and was on her like a bullet...the moment my back was turned he "moved in for the kill". He spoke to me and told me how he felt about her and asked if it was ok for him to ask her for a date so (I wanted to move on) I said its ok seein he is my best mate. He then goes to spain. at this point my ex tells me she doesnt love him and wont date him....howver when he got back he asked her out right in front of my face...she said yes..I was so emotionally upset. I felt anger with my ex and jealous + depression cos of my best mate...I was so upset but now they dont even act like they r dating! my ex said maybe me and her still have a future so Im still holding on for that last peice of hope.... We are still great friends so i think im just going to let her go "its better to loved and lost than never loved at all..." So if you have a gf or bf think how much they mean to you...cos if I could have 1 chance to go back in time I would enjoyed those last kisses I had with her even more....If I know it would be the last time I could feel the touch of her hand and feel her lips on my I would have told how much she meant to me....so just remember that kiss you may have 2day or 2morrow or when ever with your lover could be the last one you ever have so dont count there will allways be a 2morrow cos in some cases there wont.....one day a 2morrow may never come for us today...we could wake in the night and never see the sun rise again...so just be thankful for everything you do....i know I am now....

it's hard to let a person you love go... especially to ur best friend.. it's hard to see then together but at the same time, you might feel happy that he/she is happy with the one that they hang with. most of the time, when we found someone next to us.. we thought that he/she is the one... but the person that we think that is the one only last for couple of weeks or months...and that person was the one that hurt you the most. sometime we feel regret why should i do this and that before... we only realize when we are apart. sometime things wouldn't goes the way we wanted to be. if it is, than i won't be here ready your story. coz i'm the same as u.

your story make me almost cry n im a boy....
    yes we will give anything to go back in time to do again d thing we miss most or rewrite what is wrong.your story only make me remember of my past