+ Follow This Topic

Thread: two guys, who do i pick?

two guys, who do i pick?

so this one guy is totally compatible with me, we laugh, like all the same things, he's a good build/height, cute. i feel confident and comfortable around him. BUT he doesn't interest or inspire me. Now the other guy is my opposite, we don't get each other's humor, we don't like the same things, he's short, i'm not physically attracted to him. BUT I think about him all the time. He is so interesting and has such a unique outlook on all things. but when i'm around him i don't feel confident or comfortable. So do i pursue the guy i'm compatible with (but doesn't inspire me), or the guy i'm not compatible with but have strong feelings for? or should i forget about both of them?

You should forget about both of them...

If you're attracted to the second guy, you're probably young enough that you need to make mistakes like that and learn from them. Go for the second guy. After enough situations like that turn out badly, you might become mature enough to appreciate someone like the first guy.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

That's funny, 'cause I am in seventh and I like two guys, and I can't decide which one to pick. Both of them are really nice to me, really cute, and really funny. I just thought it was weird that I was reading a post about that.

Anyway, I posted my problem, and one really good piece of advice that I got was to just clear my mind of all thoughts of them, and then later see who I like better. I haven't tried it yet, but I have a feeling it works.

This was a little bit strange, a seventh grader giving advice to someone older....anyway, good luck! I hope you decide!