+ Follow This Topic

Thread: OMG this really works, try it out!

OMG this really works, try it out!

[url]http://www.galaktek.com/cgi-bin/index?page=deffect1.html[/url]

for real, by being a jerk/asshole ive gotten so many more girls.

if you wanna try it out...

[url]http://www.galaktek.com/cgi-bin/index?page=ahole.html[/url]

go here to learn!

read this to see why being nice just doesnt pay off:

[url]http://www.galaktek.com/cgi-bin/index?page=niceguy.html[/url]

yah know what, just go to [url]http://www.galaktek.com/[/url] and read all of the stories.. theyre awesome

Hahahahahha

Very interesting...
    Dreams Come True...If Only You Believed
    Love is white, As pure can be
    Hate is black, Where you can't see
    To Bear my Soul, to Only Thee

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that will the asshole type of bf, they usually don't start out being assholes. sure girls in high school love the punk kids, but that doesn't last very long. i feel that guys tend to become asses because they become insecure about their women leaving them. they have to "show them whose boss" and usually end up beating them because they don't know any other answers.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Although there is apparently a miniscule element of truth to the 'nice guy' theory, very little creedence can be given to the advice provided on this site For one reason in particular.
    It is written by a guy. What's more, a guy who's idea of a relationship (if his site is anything to go by) is remembering her name in the morning - without needing to go through her purse to find her ID...

BTW, Far more entertaining stories of this sort can be found at [URL=http://www.tuckermax.com]Tucker Max[/URL]

King Zarathu Guest
    that's what i've been telling you by saying BE A SMARTASS! did you not listen to my comments?

oh, and i think that the thing is being PLAYFULLY MOCKING, not MEAN. that's just from my experience though.

This is exactly what my sister's boyfriend told me. The moment he became a big mean jerk (not a hated asshole) to girls, they were all over him. Damnit, i just can't do that.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

lol yah, of course this site is a lil too extreme, but being a playful jerk (the girls gotta know your being playful) , talking bout sex lots and lines like "::girl touches your 'boob' by accident or hitting you:: Hey! ok, its only fair i get to touch yoru boob now." and other dirty stuff. lol. but dont be too gross.

yah this would probably only work in Highschool and college MAYBE. of course if yoru looking for a real serious relationship dun try to be who you arent by doin all this... i mean.. i guess if yoru naturally like this than its fine. but omg, for some reason girls are attracted to big fat jerks.

Yeah...that site is bullshit...
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

It's one thing to be sarcastic, another to be an asshole. I hate these sites. Damn, breeding all insecure guys to be complete asses. GREAT. Why does it matter anyway? If you're being something you're not, you're gonna lose in a relationship. Sure, this works for a fling, but if you just want a fling... well, do whatever you want. It's shallow, anyway. I've heard the arguments before, and I'm fairly convinced it works. But think about it: if you're not an asshole, do you want to attract girls who are attracted to them? Just a question for thought. Seriously don't think this should be in here, it doesn't 'work' if you're looking for love.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

I think the term people are looking for is sensitive bastard...
    Most girls don't want the emotional carry boy (it's kinda like a water boy per say)... Come to think of it not many guys I know want that either ...

I think both sites are funny..
    But [url]http://www.darwinawards.com/[/url] is where I go and thank the power that be my parents weren't related =p

i just don't get the asshole thing, at all. though if it works, more power to you.

you might be scaring away really good women with assholery, but you also may get much more booty. i guess it depends what you want. anyway, amusing site!

women, just like men, like the chase. don't come up to me and be an asshole and hope to get a piece of me. but act like you don't care about getting with me and i will be all up on your jock

There's cases and examples for both sides..but the bottom line is that if you're not good looking, ignoring girls won't attract them. I can ignore girls all day and will go totally undetected like the invisible man because I don't have attention getting looks. I think they're separate disciplines when you speak about good looking people and bad looking people, and even average looking people.

I think that bottom line, if you want more opportunities with the opposite sex, you just have to be pro-active and get out there and throw the line a few times..and go to places where there will be a large sample pool of them, and realize that physical appearance IS proportional to your chances with them...all of this generally speaking.

Freddie

imo, the odd thing is that really bad men rarely need to be bad boys.

i have dated one or two scary high-power men, and they would never waste their time degrading women; they are too busy being *actually* evil. they are running mining companies; they are rigging elections. they already have total power over women, so they never need to talk about it. if you date them, you *know* you are one among many women they date; and they would never waste time hating women because they are too busy getting laid.

i think those men had the kind of power that the boys on that website crave.

i see sites like that and i assume that's the guy my friends were mean to in high school getting his anonymous revenge. and i have no doubt some women chase after that kind of guy too, but it's sad, sort of. the strangest thing is that i'll bet the self-proclaimed "assholes" are actually pretty nice, and real, when you get past the defensive personas. they just crave power.

ah well, mazel tov. i hope they find what they are looking for.

haha yah peoples, this is definatly not smart if yoru actualy looking for a real relationship... but hey itll get you girls in highschool, and in highschool you shouldnt be tryin to look for real realationships neways.