+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something disgusting

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Something disgusting

I watched 2 movies with my roommate in the last 2 weeks. First, we watched American History X. My roommate never smiled, said things like "That's fuccked up" when the white supremacist spoke, and described the scene where Norton shoots and kills the black robbers as being "horrible." All this with a straight face

THEN, a week later, I watch the movie Seven with him, about a serial killer who kills people in weird ways. He thought it was "cool" how the serial killer killed his victims, including raping a prostitute with a bladed dildo which he smiled at and got excited over. He likewise got excited over how one guy was forcefed to death, another was strapped to a bed and had to rot alive for years, etc. He was smiling and rocking back and forth in excitement and said the serial killer was "a genius"

So my question is what the fucck is wrong with him? I could have predicted this dual morality of his though. He let society tell him how horrible and evil racism is, and he somehow dropped from his conscience how torture and killing in general is just as wrong, and probably more wrong

That to me is just fuccked up that modern society had enough influence to sway him to where he is. I think it's sick and twisted

Yeh that was pretty hypocritical of your friend. It's hard to call one kind of murder "cool" and the other horrible.

Both are classic films by the way.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

No wonder you want your gun lol

Is this the beatboxing motherf*****?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep. I still like the guy, but *living* with him is annoying

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Yep. I still like the guy, but *living* with him is annoying
    Living with most people is annoying i find, I'm very independant and get pissed at people very easily.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wonder why the Saw series is such a hit?

I have no interest in those torture movies, but some people get a real kick out of 'em.

I've never been interested in those torture/horror movies. I just think it's boring and don't understand how people can really enjoy that stuff?

I watched 2 movies with my roommate in the last 2 weeks. First, we watched American History X. My roommate never smiled, said things like "That's fuccked up" when the white supremacist spoke, and described the scene where Norton shoots and kills the black robbers as being "horrible." All this with a straight face

THEN, a week later, I watch the movie Seven with him, about a serial killer who kills people in weird ways. He thought it was "cool" how the serial killer killed his victims, including raping a prostitute with a bladed dildo which he smiled at and got excited over. He likewise got excited over how one guy was forcefed to death, another was strapped to a bed and had to rot alive for years, etc. He was smiling and rocking back and forth in excitement and said the serial killer was "a genius"

So my question is what the fucck is wrong with him? I could have predicted this dual morality of his though. He let society tell him how horrible and evil racism is, and he somehow dropped from his conscience how torture and killing in general is just as wrong, and probably more wrong

That to me is just fuccked up that modern society had enough influence to sway him to where he is. I think it's sick and twisted

my best guess would be.....that AH X is more of a realistic kind of movie. and Seven is fiction, what amazed him about 7 was probably the plot, screenwrighting, acting and everything else that made this movie so overwhelming.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Wonder why the Saw series is such a hit?

I have no interest in those torture movies, but some people get a real kick out of 'em.
    I dont know exactly why either, but I am definitely a Saw fan. It makes you think, IMO. It's also blood crawling when you see the torture, which I actually like to watch(in movies).

This last one was a disappointment though .
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I dont know exactly why either, but I am definitely a Saw fan. It makes you think, IMO. It's also blood crawling when you see the torture, which I actually like to watch(in movies).
    I am the biggest Saw fan! I love them, just simply love them.

Don't judge people because they don't act like you.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Peoples actions and self-proclaimed thoughts are to be judged. I guess I shouldn't pass judgement on Jeffrey Dahmer or Adolf Hitler either then?

People shouldn't be judged on trivial actions, but this wasn't trivial

Is your roommate a child rapist? Did you find dead bodies in the fridge? Or does your roommate lead a secret agenda of some kind?

Jeffery Dahmer is my favourite rapist, btw. How did you know to bring that up?
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Being "sick" can happen on different levels boobaa. You don't have to actually perform necrophilia to be sick. If you think people that do aren't messed up then you may not be as sick as them, but you're still fuccked up in the head

You like to gravitate towards things that you can make grey boobaa, like my roommate. I actually brought up the idea of a water powered car at one point and him, like you, tried to make it sound like a feasible idea based on nothing. I called in the support of the genius in my suite to shut him the fucck up (we tag teamed him)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast