+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Stuck in a New Years problem...

Stuck in a New Years problem...

New Years is coming up, which means parties, which also means girls, girls, girls...

I already started talking to one girl that my best friend dated and they broke up about a month ago. We have been friends for awhile but that past times I talked to her online and the one time we were hanging out it seemed like we were hitting on each other. It ended up that people are gonna be sleeping on the floor at New Years but I saved as couch for me, and it turned out were now she is sleeping on the couch with me. (I have no idea what is going to happen, I'm just gonna go with the flow)

I've never slept with a girl before, but I did actually sleep with a girl multiple multiple times, by that I mean cuddling/spooning all night. (It's a different girl but she is also going to be at the party, we aren't friends anymore but last new years she hugged me and said "you know you miss...blah blah blah...." and I just said nothing).

I don't know exactly were I'm going with all this, but what do I do? I've noticed it and some friends did too that I'm not an emotional guy and not a party guy either. I'm not the guy to make the first move to get anywhere with a girl, unless it's really noticeable that we like each other then it just happens but otherwise, I just talk to the girl make her laugh and that's it.

Got any advice? Any questions?
    Let be friends

you got to feel it out dude. Don't blow it by being overly shy, but its ok to be a little shy. Just feel it out. You will know if she is wanting to get frisky. Its ok to be shy, but girls like confidence. So don't be afraid to make a move here or there. You know, I dont mean grab her boob, but like, rub her leg or something, read her reaction

I can't think of an easier way to kiss a girl than midnight on NYE. Just make the move and if she rejects it..let her sleep on the floor and don't speak to her anymore. From the sounds of things you should be fine though.