+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Crush. I'm not sure how to advance?

A Crush. I'm not sure how to advance?

Maybe this is silly. I frequently go to a restaurant here in my town. The cashier in my opinion is a very cute and shy girl. She's about my age -- 23 -- most likely a university a student. The thing is I've never really talked to her. Only to be seated or take an order to go. In those moments I can't help but gaze upon her and I feel she returns the look mutually. This happens every time I visit the restaurant. Smiles. Constantly looking to see if the other is looking. When our eyes meet it is met with uncontrollable smiles. So I really feel I have a chance here. I am confident in myself, but what the heck should I say to advance? I can never find the words (sometimes courage) to hint my feelings verbally. How should I go about it?

Thank you for reading this and thanks a bunch for any advice!

Well... you could always just be right upfront and take the chance. It's certainly the most ballsy move, but it shows alot of confidence.... maybe ask her in a really polite way when you're paying something and be like "listen... I don't want to come across as too forward but do you want to grab a drink with me sometime?" or something like this. You would know the situation right away and she can't really be anything but impressed by you doing it. It's probably alot harder than doing something more discrete, but it is certainly the most direct.