+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girls would you or do you

girls would you or do you

Girls how do you feel about a guy cumming on you? Anyplace off limits? hair? face? stomach? chest? ass? feet? hands? etc.

ok i'll be the first to answer..... i don't mind my man cumming on me at all. EXCEPT the face and hair are off limits. i'm not into that. i have never heard of the feet thing, but hey whatever works for ya?!? lol

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    ok i'll be the first to answer..... i don't mind my man cumming on me at all. EXCEPT the face and hair are off limits. i'm not into that. i have never heard of the feet thing, but hey whatever works for ya?!? lol
    thanks for being first. I never heard of feet either but I know some people are into them. not i, i can assure you. I do think a women looks sexy with cum on her (esp the face/hair) just not her eyes. that would sting.

there's just something degrading to me about having it on your face. i don't know why i think that i just do. and for the hair, no way! i can't even stand the feel of hair spray in my hair let alone cum.

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    there's just something degrading to me about having it on your face. i don't know why i think that i just do. and for the hair, no way! i can't even stand the feel of hair spray in my hair let alone cum.
    here is something similar, do you like a guy to perform oral on you, do you kiss him afterwards? do you swallow? will your bf kiss you afterwards?

i like it anywhere except in my eye! ouch. i especially like it on my stomach boobies oh yeah and my back! i do like to perform oral and yes i swallow and yes i will kiss him afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    i like it anywhere except in my eye! ouch. i especially like it on my stomach boobies oh yeah and my back! i do like to perform oral and yes i swallow and yes i will kiss him afterwards.
    that is hot, the back is good also i left that out.

does he kiss you right after you swallow? you kiss him after he peforms, do you like the taste?

do i like the taste well it dosent bother me much but its not like peaches and strawberies or anything like that but i dont mind at all. yeah he kisses me afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by gsgann22
    Girls how do you feel about a guy cumming on you? Anyplace off limits? hair? face? stomach? chest? ass? feet? hands? etc.
    dont shoot on my hair!!
    it is hard to clean
    netboy

First Question:Only place thats off limits is hair & eyes. Back and stomach are my fav's

Second Question:Oral is always great. Yes I kiss him afterwords. Swallow sometimes. Yes he will kiss me after.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    First Question:Only place thats off limits is hair & eyes. Back and stomach are my fav's . so face is ok if he avoids you eyes?

Second Question:Oral is always great. Yes I kiss him afterwords. Swallow sometimes. Yes he will kiss me after.
    do you like the taste when he kisses you after performing oral on you? he really kisses you afterwards? I never have kissed a girl right after not that I would be completely oposed against it, I love to kiss a girl right after I eat her. So fairs fair

anywhere and everywhere but as normal my fav places are in my ass in my cunt and in my mouth and of course my brest i love to suck it off
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by gsgann22
    here is something similar, do you like a guy to perform oral on you, do you kiss him afterwards? do you swallow? will your bf kiss you afterwards?
    hell yes i like when my guys gives me oral! and ofcourse i kiss him afterwards. um..... i swallow most of the time, and my bf kisses me afterwards but its not like i'm snowballing him or anything!

I dont mind a guy cumming any where on me at all i think its very excitin and well as you get to my age you know that sex can be a wonderful thang!!

oh yes sex is a wonderful thing especially as you start getting older but shit sex was fun when i was younger too. meaningless sex sux in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast