+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like teasing me or is he just being mean?

Does he like teasing me or is he just being mean?

So I was on the phone with my date but I don't know what to think of what happened. I think he likes teasing me but then after getting off the phone I thought to myself "why did I even bother calling" until I got some nice text messages from him after....

While on the phone at one point he put his nephew on the phone when he said hold on a sec for some reason and his nephew was telling me some stuff but once my date came back it was turned around like I said it... My date even said he put his uncle on the phone which I think that was a lie (because it sounded like my date...) and then told me I (sorry for my language ) pissed off his uncle because I didn't answer his questions. Huh? I don't know if they were teasing me or being mean.

But what makes me think he was just teasing me was that he sent me this text "Thank u.... U r very sweet.... Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! hope you eat a lot of Turkey....."

He wouldn't of called me sweet if he was being mean... But I don't know because I feel kinda weird after that phone call. Help?

He sent that text after he hanged up

Try posting this again when you're sober.