+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think i just grew a vagina

I think i just grew a vagina

So, there's this girl im interested in and we've been meeting quite often lately for lunch, coffee, at the university and she also came to my place today for some casual chilling and when she left to her friends place i walked her to the bus station... and the walk to the station was really quiet and all of a sudden i just got really nervous and thought maybe i should tell her how i feel.. as i was about to say what i've been planning on my mind over a 100 times (simply: i think i like you) i realised we were already at the station and that we've just said bye to each other. all of a sudden like a complete ****ing idiot/pussy i just asked her if she's seeing anyone lately (with 0 style) and a little confused herself due to my shitty timing she just said "uh.. no comment hehe".
    It's what's been on my mind too much that i just blurted it out from sudden reflex (?) because as far as im concerned she's single but i saw a photo today on facebook of a recently taken photo where she is lying on top of some ugly dickhead, on her own bed, taken by herself.. so here goes question #1: that isn't a photo one would take with just a friend right? #2 did i really mess this up by somewhat asking her out with "are you seeing anyone", following the answer : no comment ?? wtf is no comment, and how much did i blow this?

shoot my face please

LOL - don't worry BB. We've all been there. You brought up any of a dozen awkward moments for me. Good times - wish I could have them back.

To your questions:
    1) He's probably more than just a friend, but not necessarily.
    2) You didn't mess up. If she's interested, that's not so bad as to matter.
    3) "No comment" means, either:
    a) She is interested but was caught offguard and didn't know how to respond. Essentially the same "foot in mouth" you experienced.
    b) She's seeing someone and is not available, but didn't know how to tell you gently.
    c) She's kinda-sorta seeing someone or has an ex she's still interested - basicly the "it's complicated" FaceBook catch-all.

-PP

No comment? What a stupid ****ing cunt. Can't even answer a yes or no question.

well it's really reassuring that i didnt completely mess it up... but i really don't feel good about it either.. :[
    tbh i just wanted to kiss her and see how it goes from there cz im not good with words, situation is so stupid...
    do u have any advice on how can i maybe approach her now? hopefully it wont be awkward... i tried chatting with her on facebook but she went offline lol, maybe i should just cry hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    No comment? What a stupid ****ing cunt. Can't even answer a yes or no question.
    hahahahahaha, it's such an unsatisfying answer right? xD

"No comment" . . . how was that said? Did she say it coldly or politely or jokingly, etc.. .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she were absolutely uninterested, I think she would have taken that opportunity to get rid of you.

I think there is reason to be hopeful.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbang View Post
    hahahahahaha, it's such an unsatisfying answer right? xD
    Indeed. How did you respond to that? I'd be all like "Well, don't comment, just say yes or no"

I hate it when a girl talks that way... DUR NO COMMENT DURR HEHE HEHE

Quote Originally Posted by Agape View Post
    "No comment" . . . how was that said? Did she say it coldly or politely or jokingly, etc.. .
    jokingly.. i think. yet again she must have also been a little nervous or something

Indeed. How did you respond to that? I'd be all like "Well, don't comment, just say yes or no"
    well, after i got that response i just froze.. and then just left as fast as possible. but your ideal response is much smarter, should have done that.

oh yeah btw, i texted her today and asked her if she was free and she thoroughly explained that she didn't have time today cz she's having ice-cream with her gay-friend.. hopefully he's the guy she took that weird photo with, asked her for his name but she didn't give it to me -_-, would have solved that problem..
    anywayin the upcoming days she says she will definitely be free to come over to mine and cook me something. not sure how much of this are her true words. well that's the update for now, what do you guys think?

well, after i got that response i just froze.. and then just left as fast as possible. but your ideal response is much smarter, should have done that.
    Yeah, next time you confront someone, stand your ground. You have to be prepared to deal with bullshit.

oh yeah btw, i texted her today and asked her if she was free and she thoroughly explained that she didn't have time today cz she's having ice-cream with her gay-friend.. hopefully he's the guy she took that weird photo with, asked her for his name but she didn't give it to me -_-, would have solved that problem..
    anywayin the upcoming days she says she will definitely be free to come over to mine and cook me something. not sure how much of this are her true words. well that's the update for now, what do you guys think?
    Dude, just stop texting her. It sounds like you're coming off as a needy guy or stalkerish. Don't ask what the guy's name is! This is how your text conversation should go:
    "hey, let's hang out today. what time are you free?"
    "oh, i can't. i'm out with my friend for icecream."
    "it's cool. bon apetit, give me a call later."

Give it a couple days (less than a full day seems desperate), then get back with her with something like:

"Ugh! been a long week. I'll take you up on that offer of dinner now! When are you free this weekend?"

-PP

ps: Careful not to get too obsessed with the guy in the photo.

Yeah, next time you confront someone, stand your ground. You have to be prepared to deal with bullshit.

Dude, just stop texting her. It sounds like you're coming off as a needy guy or stalkerish. Don't ask what the guy's name is! This is how your text conversation should go:
    "hey, let's hang out today. what time are you free?"
    "oh, i can't. i'm out with my friend for icecream."
    "it's cool. bon apetit, give me a call later."
    ok ill keep that in mind... gotta be cool with the situation. thanks a lot man