+ Follow This Topic

Thread: WOW I'm in a weird position

WOW I'm in a weird position

Very interesting story, listen...

I just finished 8th grade, and there was this girl I liked. Ever since I first saw her in 7th grade (which was where I first met her), I had a crush on her. Because of my shy-ness, I never talked to her much.

As the last day of school approches, I had the burden of her not knowing how I feel. I was still too shy to talk, so I wrote a letter, gave it to her friend, and told her to give it to my crush as she leaves.

In the letter, I was fairly...gentleman. I told her how I thought she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen (srsly), how I liked her since the day I met her, and how I would never see her again and good luck in life. It felt great letting her know.

NOW HERE COMES THE AWKWARD PART!

Today, my best friend invited me to go bowling with like ALOT of people. I agreed since I like bowling and I like my friend a lot. I promised and said I would go and they got ready and EVERYTHING, UNTIL!!!!!!!...

I found out my crush was going too.

So what should I do when the day comes?!?!?!? It would be kinda awkward. I was planning to act casual and to talk to her ONLY if she talks to me first, so I wouldn't be impolite. Or should I just be impolite and avoid her?

I'm not saying I want anything to happen, since I am not allowed to go with anyone, I would never see her again, and it wasn't love, it was a very deep crush. But what is your suggestion?!?!?!?

Thank you so much!!! Answer by Wendsday at 10:00 AM GMT-8:00!!!!!!

OMG I wrote some guy I liked in 6th grade a letter like that LMFAO.

Um, say hi? You made the move, just go say hi and ask her how her summer is and whatever. If she brings up the letter just be casual and say yeah, and that you like her. Kind of hard since you had a confessional, but this is life, might as well practice flirting with someone you like now at this stage in life. It will be of good use to you when you are older and are not just trying to tell girls u like them that you'll never see again, but actually want to pursue something with.

Just talk to her about other stuff. Get to know her.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Yeah, I IM-ed my friends they all say act casual.

And on that day only 5 days would have passed lol.

Any other suggestions?

No, but don't ignore her or act awkwardly. There isn't much else to do. If you act awkward she is going to act awkward. Any which way, you aren't going to marry this girl, or probably see her again after this, so why not just go and have fun?
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

ok thank you so much. yea I don't want to be rude i like to be friendly and yea im not going to see her ever again

ummm... how'd it go?

haha