+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question to men

A question to men

So, this is the situation. You date with a 25-year-old girl for some time and then you suggest living together. But she tells you that she's still a virgin and will sleep and live only with her future husband. But she wouldn't mind continue dating. What will be your reaction? Please, just tell what you really would feel.
    Love is the light that guides you through the darkest tunnels.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm hesitant to live with my girlfriend without the prospect of marriage. But I know it's becoming increasingly common to "test the waters".

LostNotFound Guest
    when me and my S.O were deciding about moving out to university - we talked about sharing the same dorm halls or whatever, and the reason we decided against it was because i wanted to stay a virgin until i'm married and he told me he would be sleeping in my bed every night. hmm.

i think it's up to you to decide whether or not you want a future with this guy. some guys can stay in a relationship without sex lol yes..i know some.

fras do you wana be married?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    fras do you wana be married?
    One day.

But not now.

Well I expect I'd be a bit sad if I'd asked her to move in and she said no.
    But I would have to respect and understand her reasons.
    I don't think I would ask someone to move in with me if I wasn't already at that level of intimacy though.
    I'd continue dating her but I would probably feel a bit hurt like I was more serious about her than she was about me (because she didn't want to move in).
    Lol sorry if this is a bit confused, I am slightly drunk lol.But I don't think I did too badly

Thats completely OK with me. It just makes my life as a Christian easier. though it sounds cliche - it would remove one more temptation...though I've steered clear of it, I seem to be very weak in resisting in the area of sex

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe Fleur View Post
    So, this is the situation. You date with a 25-year-old girl for some time and then you suggest living together. But she tells you that she's still a virgin and will sleep and live only with her future husband. But she wouldn't mind continue dating. What will be your reaction? Please, just tell what you really would feel.
    continue dating until you feel that marriage is a definite right or a definite wrong with the girl.

i am pretty serious about relationships, so i'll probably keep on continuing with it all the way to marriage unless it won't work out.

a person less serious would probably be scared by that and end the relationship.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Chances are if a girl isn't having sex by the age of 25, it is for religious reasons, and I find it odd that a male would ask a presumedly religious girl to live together before marriage.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Chances are if a girl isn't having sex by the age of 25, it is for religious reasons, and I find it odd that a male would ask a presumedly religious girl to live together before marriage.
    That is just not true. If even for the simple reason that some women are not sleeping at that age not because they are religious but because they are obese and ugly...just simply to refute your claim. I think there is many reasons though and each belongs to the individual woman.

I would have no reaction, tell her that I am hungry and need food, and simply continue dating her.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 26-08-07 at 03:11 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    i'd atleast need to examine the pussy to make sure the waters aren't tainted.

a bit shallow of you isn't it

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    That is just not true. If even for the simple reason that some women are not sleeping at that age not because they are religious but because they are obese and ugly...just simply to refute your claim.
    You are wrong. I know plenty of fat, ugly women who aren't virgins. Men will f*ck anything.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You are wrong. I know plenty of fat, ugly women who aren't virgins. Men will f*ck anything.
    Read my post again...I used the word "some". I am pretty sure that not all hardcore religious girls are virgins either.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, this is the situation. You date with a 25-year-old girl for some time and then you suggest living together. But she tells you that she's still a virgin and will sleep and live only with her future husband.
    I would break up with you.

If you were springing THAT on me at the time it took for me to suggest moving in together, you were taking major steps to hide it.

Don't mind dating a virgin, do mind dating a girl who does the above.

Thank you all for answering. It gave me a pretty good picture.
    Well, you see, this has been my real situation and I was confused about his reaction. We had kind of strange realtions, to say the truth. Like we'd been dating for two weeks already and he hadn't even attempted to kiss me! Then he comes up with that question. Maybe he wanted to unterstand how I felt about living together? So, I said no, and everything I wrote above (I really AM a virgin and 25, but not for religious reasons, just haven't met a right guy). He said OK, I understand and we continued dating, but he still didn't atempt kissing me. I wasn't forcing that on him either. But after two more weeks he raised the question of having sex again, now without living together, just some sex. I said no again. He said OK, I'll wait and we continued dating. But still without attemting to kiss me he was making all kinds of heavy hints about having sex. I found that quite unbearable and told I needed time to think it all over. We haven't been dating each other for about a month now, but he continues to phone me and we meet when in company of friends. So, I'm totally confused now. I like this guy, but I don't want to betray my idea of sex after marriage. Or should I? Maybe other guys will also be scared by me still being a virgin? Thank you for reading this long post!
    Love is the light that guides you through the darkest tunnels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast