+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I wrong to fall in love with a married man?

Am I wrong to fall in love with a married man?

Any ladies out there facing this problems?

Kindly advice..

Sharing a cool dating website I found:
    http://www.possiblemind.com/

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa..short and to the point huh? well society would not accept it, but there are always instances like an affair that happens. if you are feeling for a man that is taken, that would be likely. it happens as commonly today as breaking a leg. i would say that it isn't wrong, but if he were to act upon returning the feelings while he is still marriage, i think that isn't right. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

being in love with a married man - i don't think that wrong per say. you might question your moral as to why you started paying attention to a married man in the first place.
    i would say it gets wrong when you act upon your attraction. or he does. then it gets wrong - marriage is sacred. once he's divorced - do all you want; but until then - off limits!

love is never wrong. but situations make it wrong. love in its purest sense is good and noble. and true love lasts. anything less isn't.
    Jay-tea :0)

My friends asked me to leave that guy but I just couldn't help thinking of him... I am very confused now....

Sharing a cool dating website I found:
    http://www.possiblemind.com/

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how does he feel about things... you're post are very brief so it's hard to get a good sense of your situation. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

A few thoughts for you to ponder- "Can you imagine what his wife would feel if she found out? What if you were that wife? How would you feel? Do you think he wouldn't do this to you if he was married to you?"

Bingo KatWoman!
    Jay-tea :0)

wow,
    I am in this situation. However, I haven't said anything to him yet. We share a small office and it's already really uncomfortable with out telling him that I am totally attacted to him. I met his wife too and I have to tell you that was so hard! I am attracted to him, I have no idea if I will ever say anything. He flirts with me, and I can deal with that but what if things don't plan out? What if she found out? i would feel awful. But i can't help my feelings. Sorry I don't have great advice but it sure is good to know that i am not the only one!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

hehe thats what im going through too.. see my last post.. mines a little more complicated and in detail though...

what ever happens good luck, follow your heart, and try hard to not get hurt

ASHNIC

Thanks, you do the same!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Hey Korine,

No, I don't think it's wrong. Obviously he gave some impressive or did something to make you feel this way. It just doesn't happent that easily. Don't think you're the first one that this has happened to. This happens everyday and don't think you should feel guilty because of it.

Love is a basic human emotion. Married or not, this happens.

LINEBACKER 2
    [email]smiling_pariah@yahoo.com[/email]

I honestly could never understand this one. Why women would set themselves up for emotional angst is beyond me. Yeah love happens, and sometimes things do work out, but women give pieces of their hearts away each time and I feel its just not worth it unless the man is available...i.e. unmarried/divorced.

Just my 2cents.

Bingo Islandgirl.. well, mostly.

I can say that Sue and I are the result of such a relationship... She was married, her husband left her in America and moved to brittain.

However, I feel there were certain mitigating circumstances that allowed Sue and I to work.

The first and foremost of these: Her husband mistreated her, and did not understand her.
    The second: he was her first love, her first sexual encounter, and her first kiss.

Now, this meant that she really did not have a good reason to remain in the marriage which only lasted one year. Things have been rough between me and her lately, but I don't regret for a moment that I fell in love with her. I do regret that we let our passion get the better of us, and didn't wait until after the divorce to get together (which is unfortunately still in progress).
    Just my 2c!
    -Argile

Um Argile...am I just being a little slow on processing information today, but are you a man or a woman?
    I have it all. Including kino.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast