+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused

confused

PLEASE HELP.

ok im new to this and i just need a little advise here goes... me and a friend of mine had a thing a while ago but it didnt last for long were still friends and we hang out every weekend with a big group of us, theres about 30 of us. i dont know how to explain it, but i wrote down my thoughts down earlyer and that explains a bit more.
    please help im so screwed!

Every time I talk to him my chest tightens up. I want him to feel the same way about me, but he has no idea and its probably better that way, I haven’t felt this way about anyone before… I always dream about him im always thinking about him I wake up with him on my mind, before I fall asleep he’s on my mind. I cry because he wouldn’t care, I got a perfect guy but still I cant be happy, I stopped thinking about him for about a week and thought I was cured but it just started up again, if he knew he wouldn’t care, he’d probably laugh. I think of when we were together and I didn’t know what I had, then when I lost him I craved for him. I had my dream guy and most girls don’t find their dream guy there whole life. I always dream of what it would be like if I was with him again and ive never been so happy! I don’t know im so confused I think if he looked at me at the right time he’d be able to tell by the way I look at him exactly how I feel for him. When I talk to him I feel his emotions if he’s angry it makes me angry, if he’s sad im sad. I tell my friends ive never been in love with any one but is this it do I love him?

how can i tell?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is classical infatuation. Love is what may or may not be left over after this intensity dies down (and it DOES die down) in about a year.

BTW - most girls actually DO experience this in their lives at one time or another.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah.. infatuation. See, you'll always want what you know you cannot have to a certain degree, you just need to learn how to cope and accept it. Unfortunately (and fortunately, if you're looking at it from my point of view) you'll have to learn how to do this on your own.

Don't worry, Lauren. You'll be okay. It's really intense, but it isn't love. Look at it as a learning experience- you're finding your way through the twisted paths of your heart.

You're in good company. Read some poetry, and you'll see that this is just part of being human.