+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to find a girl who doesn't sleep around-

how to find a girl who doesn't sleep around-

any of you guys ever met any girls off the net. wow so far i met like 5 but not all at once. last 2 where just complete wackos. my question is this:where do u these days find a decent , non whorish, non-slept with like 20 guys, had not had one nighters and had not had a lot of guys who were just one nighters. so far girls off the net have been like this, not sure to belive what they say or not-but hey its possible right. funny thing was these girl were dressed normallly -hoody, jeans-nothing u think in ur mind they'll be whorish,but for some reason when we decided to go out-coffee and walk around the malls they tell me this somewere in the converation.

also how can u tell from a decent good giurl from a girl that been around the block with 20 or more guys. dress wise you can't-last 2 girl dressed like preppys and so non whorish. till you chat and talk with em you'll never now and what if they never tell ya. later on she becomes ur gf and she tells u this -ahhh sick. i think it sick and gross that any girl or worse if she becomes my gf who has been with so many men.

is this normal or have i been enslaved into sheltered family life which i have been. yea these girl were asian(one chinese cbc, other japanese) too -you think with the strict upbringing of asian parents that the girl be more consverative,but ah no.

oh ya get this age wise-one was only 19 and the other turning 21 -yea you think they'll be more innocent since they're so young right-ah think not. crazy stuff man

i'm in my mid 20's inexp with girls and dating.

Find an ugly third-grader?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ... a nunnery?

Seriously, if you think you will find a virgin at your age, guess again. Most people your age have had some sexual experience. You might find girls who take sex more seriously in a religious institution, though. Have you found Jesus yet?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My friend, unfortunately, you can't find girls like that! It's easier to build a road to the moon, than find a good girl like you're asking for. In my country there're some, but they're start to get extincted. The new generation (85-->) is more slutier than Madonna was in her early days.

Sorry my friend, there's more chances to win the lottery, than finding a girl like that, but keep trying.... you might win the Lottery

Good Luck
    Last edited by bluestrattos; 11-06-06 at 09:10 AM.

It's rare but there are girls out there. Find a girl who has morals and has a mind of her own. I'm 24 and I am one of those and have a couple friends like me. I've made a few mistakes along the road but I've learned from those mistakes. It's hard to tell if the girl is like that at first but if you kinda start slowly into a friendship first then you may find one or two.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconis
    It's rare but there are girls out there. Find a girl who has morals and has a mind of her own.
    Virginity does not equal elevated morality. Plenty of sexually active girls in this age range have morals and minds of their own. It is kind of unrealistic to expect there to be a plethora of virgins at the age of 25 when most girls go through puberty at 12 or 13 years of age. However, if a girl (or guy) has slept with lots of different people, well THAT may be cause for concern...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

vashti, I don't think she was referring to virgins. She meant girls who don't sleep around.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    vashti, I don't think she was referring to virgins. She meant girls who don't sleep around.
    Perhaps you are right. I can't tell for sure...

You find them at church, you fool, not on the net.

It didn't sound like he exactly wanted a virgin...just a girl who hasn't slept with a large amout of men. I'm saying that a girl with morals and a mind of her own may have a number more with in his range. And others with morals also may not be.