+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: masterbation, how important is it to you?

masterbation, how important is it to you?

Now I know that the average guys, jerks off at least twice a week? What about the women? How often is excessive?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Well I'm a guy..but I'd like to say this. I've cut back on it..because when you do it too often (guys and girls)...the feeling is rather "used" or used too I should say. So It makes it harder during sex to compeltely go bonkers..where is if you don't do it at all (Or cut back)and have sex...I GUARENTEE YOU GONNA SAY SOMETHING LOUD!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

PS: Anybody noticed in the last week or so, that I've become pretty damn active on these forums all of the sudden...rofl.

yeah I have noticed! Good! It's nice to have you opinion!

As a woman, masterbation isn't a prerequiste to life, however, its still fun. I totally know what you mean though. So ... If your in a stable relationship ... so you still "need" to masterbate?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    That stuff is dirty. I don't do it.

I've also have a wonderful bridge for sale. Any takers?

LINEBACKER 2

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    my ex told me that she would get hornier when she has a bf and that only made her masterbate a lot more...especially when she's unable to see the guy during the week. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Originally posted by jane
    So ... If your in a stable relationship ... so you still "need" to masterbate?
    Well I've been with her two years, but we don't live together...and sometimes I can't see her very much due to the college thing. (Local however thank god, so we remain close ) I dunno, I don't do it much anymore. I figured, its better to hold the tension in, and then kaboom! when we see eachother.

I learned the joy of masturbation a bit early. I was in 5th grade when I started and didn't really know what I was doing. Hehe, I even did it in the middle of class. Anyway, I'm all over the scale with the frequency of it. Sometimes I'll go weeks without doing it then sometimes I'll do it 6 times in one day. It really depends on how busy/bored I am. Being in a relationship has never really affected that being that so few of my relationships have had anything sexual involved in them. Clinically it's healthy for a male to masturbate once a day, any more and it's a drain on the person and if you don't do it at all then it can cause serious prostate problems later in life. My best friend says she masturbates daily as well so I guess it's just a personal preference.
    Heit ist mein taug.

twice a week? oh man im waaay over that. the only time the frequency of masterbation declined for me was when i first became sexually active.....particularly when i started having intercourse.....my masterbating dropped off the charts for a long time....till she started cutting back on the nookie when we ran into problems....mind you i've lost alot of weight over the past several months....so all that extra exercise has increased my libido...

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I'm a walking male hormone. I was born horny. I masturbate many, many times a week. It's a sanity thing I think.

I'd still masturbate if I was sexually active.

LINEBACKER 2

what to say about masterbation that noone else has said....

Most women masterbate and I guess it goes with out saying that anyone women or man for that matter that says they don't AT ALL lies. I actually think masterbation is a great thing. It keeps you in touch with yourself?! Literally and figurtavly...

There's nothing better then a little me time. Am I right?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

You are correct!

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    If anyone cares, I'm masturbating right now.

j/k

LINEBACKER 2

That's nice... Your multi-talented... You can type and stoke at the same time! Congradulations!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

When you're logged onto a chat program at all times and get in the mood to jerk off at the same time. You learn how to stroke with one hand and type with the other. It's a skill I find to be one of my most impressive. Also, I have an ex who has in fact never masturbated. She's never even explored her nether regions due to her beliefs about how sacred it all is.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast