+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it hopeless?

Is it hopeless?

It's been 3 months since my girlfriend of seven years and mother of my two children finished with me, there was no row, no one cheated, she said she just Didn't feel the same about me anymore.
    We kept things friendly between us for the sake of our daughters and have managed ok, for the most part.

If she doesn't love me anymore is there really any hope of ever winning her back?

I made a bit of a mistake by asking her if she was seeing anyone, and she got annoyed and told me it was none of my business.
    Earlier some guy comments on one of her posts signing off on it with an Xx, small thing but kinda hurt, would much rather hear from her that shes met someone.

Is there a way to ask her about him without causing an argument/ coming across as jealous/ not giving me an answer?

Could right a pages about our relationship before and after the breakup, so if you require more info just ask, didn't want to go making my post too big that people wouldn't bother reading it.

How about respecting her business.

She wasn't feeling you and she's moved on. She does not need to tell you who she's seeing. Stop bringing up relationships with her because it's not going to happen. Stop torturing yourself by looking at her comments on facebook or myspace. In both your best interests let her GO. You need to find someone that will care and appreciate the attention you give them.

Thank you for the responses, I indeed do need to let her go and stop torturing myself, I guess I feel I'd rather hear from her that shes moved on than just see it happen, or worse yet hear about it via our kids. I had felt justified in asking her before as she had asked me a few weeks prior if I was seeing anyone.
    Feelings need to come with an off switch.

if it's over then it's over and there's no point asking her if she's got somebody because it really is her business and nothing to do with you.