+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i him back??

Should i him back??

My recent bf had broken up with me saying he does not want to be tied down. everyone told me not to be with him but i didnt listen and then he broke my heart. We were together 2 weeks. but i fell in love with him, he asked me out but then left me not that long after. about a week and a half later he messages me wanting me back. Is this normal? should i take the risk? i feel lost with out him like i'm nothing, how can i get over him if i don't take him back? or should i just take him back?

Take him back if you want to feel worse.

Re:

I also got dumped recently and even though I miss him like hell and want him back, I probably wouldn't take him if he asks me to. Sometimes you have to listen to what your mind tells you.

You feel like nothing over a loser like that?! Dont become nothing over NOTHING.This fool is ****ing you over and you're being too naive to realize it. Im not saying it to bring you down, but more to make you stand up and realize you are worth more than you portray to this ass. The fact that you keep crawling back to him makes him feel he can control you, you are being his puppet. Time to cut those strings girl, plenty fish in the damn sea.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

There's plenty of decent guys out there...this guy isn't.

He's messing with your emotions. He's got you on a leash to do whatever he wants. Listen to your friends. Your lucky you only were with the guy for 2 weeks...it could have been a lot longer and worse. Dump the guy and let him realize he lost something good.

If I were you, I'd be more worried about how you got so attached to someone in two weeks more than I'd be worried about trying to get back with him.

Lost without him? You're nothing? After two weeks?

You need to work on your self esteem before you get back into another relationship.
    I don't chase, I replace.

You feel more lost when your with him.
    He hurt you before, he will hurt you again
    when you agreed to be her again.

Thanks guys. Usually i don't get attatched so easy. I think its because this guy actually acted like he cared and my previous bf's didnt even tho i had been with them for months and months.