+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need girls opinion!!

need girls opinion!!

Right, well i may aswell start from the beginning. I have no idea what to think anymore and a lot of my rl mates and stuff mess about saying how 'tapped' she is.

Im at university btw.

Basically i met this girl like last October and we got talking, she had seen me nights out a few times and because some of my mates hung around with her house-mates she had seen me, although we didn't know each other directly. We talked a lot at first and i invited her to my mates house party for his B-day, she didn't really want to come cause she didn't know anyone but she agreed and we hung out together and she stayed over, although nothing happened as i really did just see her as a friend at first, then she spent the whole next day with me and that night she kissed me and i asked her if thats what she really wanted and she said yes and she thought i was attractive and 'cute'

Fast forward, we started seeing each other for a few months, like i stayed at hers and visa versa and slept with her several times, then it was a bit off and she wasn't sure how she felt, then we got back on. We were never officially going out, but just seeing each other, neither of us had anyone else and she told me that she was sort of scared of relationships because of how they always seemed to go wrong and she didn't want tht to happen again.

But i've still been to visit her at her house and met the family etc even though she tells me we're just friends.

She came to stay at my house on my Birthday and we got with each other again, but she is the kind of girl who is pretty shy to just come out and say things, so we didn't say anything the next day but when i mentioned it to her in a text a week or so later she said she didn't regret it but just wasn't sure how to act!

The day after my Birthday i went to stay at her house again for the week and i Just don't know what to think as im sure her parents think we are more than friends. Her Dad gave us some cash to go out for a meal together and when i left she was leaving me facebook messages like "Awww come back i miss you!!" But then when i say to her "So can we try again then to be more than friends?" she just goes cold and says "nah i don't think it would work"

Really don't have a clue anymore, she says i'm an amazing guy, she finds me attractive, loves spending time with me and talks/spends time with me more than anyone else at Uni, + im the only person to go and stay at her house from Uni, yet she has plenty of other Friends, I.E girls which she is really close to.

In addition there are just little things which to me, seem to show she likes me (but as i said, always says No, just friends when i text her about it) Like the way she looks at me and smiles sometimes and how she constantly jokingly takes the piss out of me and messes about by hitting me, i mean even other day when we were watching a film she started to touch my hair and laugh, then she will say stuff to me that makes me think "why the hell is that important or matter if i'm just a friend like other guys" Such as when we went for a meal and she started telling me how her mum liked me cause i made an effort with her and compared me to her sisters fiance and Her sisters Ex-boyfriend.

Sorry if this makes no sense, because really i don't understand it either and no-one else does either. Just want your opinions and possibilities really.

Oh and she has invited me down to stay at hers again at the beginning of September, i know i should really just avoid it because of the games and signals she keeps giving me but love spending time with her!

If you want anymore info or details or want it explaining a bit more, just ask, there is tonnes ive left out that isn't properly explained, but i'd be here hours!!

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/23469-need-help-driving-me-crazy-now.html[/url]

For reference.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Starr View Post
    she told me that she was sort of scared of relationships because of how they always seemed to go wrong and she didn't want tht to happen again.
    i think you said it urself.
    sounds like she likes you but is afraid of a committed relationship because she doesnt wanna get hurt?

edit: hahah i just realized i posted in the girls advice section. thats funny.

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaame problem. I got what ur feelin. I don;t know what to make of her. Just try to build up for a while. hang out. compliments. u know. the works. they really get into that stuff. If u keep acting the way uve been acting this is gona go on forever.

I cant fathom it but she seems to have you at least slightly hooked and you are say you love to be in her company so its not all bad. I think you should just have fun. If it gets tirsome, then you are in a perfect position to walk away and meet some one else. I think it would be entirely likely that she would change her tune is that were to happen. A word of caution though, dont play the game of calling her bluff, that would require you to be untrue to yourself and would most likely end in pain for you.
    Best of luck,
    Cat
    Love yourself first and be true to yourself. Be kind. Have confidence in your own advice - you are probably right. Freckle

It's times like this I wish I was a girl!
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned