+ Follow This Topic

Thread: increase your chance of findng some1?

increase your chance of findng some1?

ok let say you're an average or not so good looking guy/gal (5 or less on a scale of 10) with a decent personality. What can you do to increase your chacne of attracting members of the opposite sex(esp. those who are a 6 or higher on teh scale) beside changing your appearance, personality, and/or get richer?

Well most of the good looking guy/girl are prob taken and those who r still single r likely to be conceited and picky so the chance of you hooking up with them if you are "not as hot" isn't great. But hey, can't hurt to try.... what have u got to lose. Just have confident and make a move on all of them. The more you hit on, the greater your chance will be. Let say you hit on 10 hot chicks ...out of those 10 you could very likely end up with 1 or more. If you get rejected you can laugh with your friends about it. If you suceed, you can show them off... hahaha

All you gotta do is be confident, and have balls to approach girls. Most gorgeous females don't get approached too often in a serious way, because most guys always say, "She's so beautiful. She's gotta be taken. I might as well forget about talking to her, she seems out of my league anyway." I bet you'd surprise yourself if you approached a very attractive girl and got her number to hang out some other time.

Also being cocky and funny help alot. Make her laugh and feel comfortable when she's around you. If you're someone that can make her smile often, then that'll make her feel most at ease being with you. Tease her a bit too. If you find her saying, "Screw you." Then hitting you, you're doing good. In a playful way of course. Don't REALLY piss her off. It's good if she gets "fake" mad.

One crucial thing NOT to do, is be too nice. That'll get you no-where fast. Plenty of guys think if they play the nice role, buying her things, saying everything they think she wants to hear, and generally just having an, "I like it if you like it" attitude, that they'll increase their chances of making something happen.

Nope. All this does is place you into the dreaded friends category, often leading to no way out of it. Leading to no relationship. Leading to not getting the girl. Leading to broken hearts and emotional stress. All you have to know about that if you haven't been there, is it sucks. Very bad.

I could go on but I'm talking too much. Basically looks only matter so much when getting the girl is what I'm saying.

The only piece of advice i can offer is....DONT go for the attractive people. You're not attractive, and you say you are a good person. Why does the person you fall for have to be attractive? Go for the not so pretty people and you might have a higher success rate.

However, even doing that i am not very successful even though i dont think i am that ugly...*sigh*