+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need a womans opinion

need a womans opinion

hello ladys i need some help..i,ve been married for about 6 years ..i have notice in the bedroom my wife is very selfish when it comes to love making...its all about what she wants...i,m the type of lover thats into pleasing my mate...really feeling them when we are making love..i love to be conected to my lover(wife) in this way...i,m very open with what i want...i have a few fetishs..that just turns me on...i really like tight jeans,shiney spandex,and boots and i love to have my wife take me driving when she dressed like this its just a big turn on for me.and i love a dominant woman in the bedroom...the sex is so good when she does this for me...and i know she can feel how much better it is...the problem is she won,t take me serious.. about what turn me on...so i told her the other night...we won,t being making love anymore....til... she stops being so selfish and start taking my wants more serious...i tell her all the time its not just about the sex its what leads up to it (forplay).. and so you ladys know i have asked her whats the thing that really turn you on so i can do it for you..and she could not tell me .please give me some opinions...my mind is open

So you want her to wear spandex and boots? I think this is a fashion faux pas... and you want her to go out in PUBLIC like this? Shaking head....

no we can keep it private..we can stay in the car or the bedroom..i,m open...she just won,t take me serious...the fetishs are not way out there like some

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thick and muscular, with chest hair. Not so sure about the kink factor.... I don't really need any of that to enjoy myself.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

see this is what i mean...if a woman does,nt think its sexy then its just out of the question..this self center thinking....see ladys guys just don,t cheat to cheat..its something that there not getting at home.. and if a woman would take alittle time and just listen and i mean really listen to what there mate needs and wants.. alot more relationship would last....but a woman pride is something else...and no i don,t plan on cheating on my wife...been there done that with my ex wife it does,nt solve anything...you end up with more problems

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she just doesn't like you enough to care about your kinks?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

"i have asked her whats the thing that really turn you on so i can do it for you..and she could not tell me"

That's interesting . . . I wonder what her fetish is? . . . either way it's good that you told her, let see how long till she trys new things
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Dude, I just want to know more about this spandex fetish is all. I'm not judging.

Maybe her fetish is to have you get turned on by her, just her, without the spandex and shiny stuff. Just a thought.
    Spammer Spanker

What is the draw of said spandex! I'm freaking dying of suspense.

its just the tight sexy fit of the spandex..

Quote Originally Posted by 66mustanggt View Post
    its just the tight sexy fit of the spandex..
    Do you want to see her working out or just see how well you can look at her anatomy?

your right...my wife is in love with me...she does,nt just care about me..we just need to understand each other better...tell me do you have a man..you seem like you have been hurt in the past

well, maybe she doesn't have any fetishes persay, lol. Maybe she just wants a really romantic time with you, maybe where you want a dominant woman, she wants you to take charge and be dominant? Try dicussing it with her more, she should be more open and understanding about your sexual wants and needs.

hey thanks for the advice....but i have tried talking to her about this.....and yes i do get romantic....and taking charge?..thats the problem i,m always taking charge....i just want to spice things up....making love or having sex the say way all the time....i just don,t think that good for a relationship....i think two people should be willing to explor all things.....trust me if she wants something from me sexually..i,m doing it.. no matter how wild it is....i belong to her
    Quote Originally Posted by cohen_girl View Post
    well, maybe she doesn't have any fetishes persay, lol. Maybe she just wants a really romantic time with you, maybe where you want a dominant woman, she wants you to take charge and be dominant? Try dicussing it with her more, she should be more open and understanding about your sexual wants and needs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast