+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I get this girl to be my girlfriend??

How do I get this girl to be my girlfriend??

So my good friend that is a girl said she thought I should meet her friend.

So we all hung out and partied some, and me and the friend really hit it off. At the end of the night we ended up kissing and sleeping in the same bed.

Im so bad at reading girls though, we texted pretty much the whole day the next day, but I find myself thinking about her alot

How do I not screw this up? and somehow make this girl want me as her boyfriend??

reason i ask is cuz the last 2 or 3 girls I hung out for awhile all insisted they were not looking for a relationship and I dont want it to end that way with this girl...

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboy409 View Post
    reason i ask is cuz the last 2 or 3 girls I hung out for awhile all insisted they were not looking for a relationship and I dont want it to end that way with this girl...
    Well those are the last few girls, not this girl . . . you could keep on building intimacy and improve your chances? - the night ended well so it looks good.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Ask her on a date so she knows its not just about sex and hold off sleeping with her for a while. Guys who only want to hang out at their house and watch a movie are a turnoff for girls who want a relationship, cos its obvious the guy is just wanting to get laid asap with minimal effort. Dont come on too strong and start messaging her every day like she is your girlfriend also. Coming on too strong is seen as either desperate or a player trying to get laid asap.

I know u said your problem is that the girls u have seen said they didnt want a relationship, but until it starts going downhill u have to go for it the right way and not assume this girl is like the others.