+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: I'm 17 and i had sex with a 35 year old man who I barely know?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    yes this convo is boring me. lol
    That's funny you feel that way.considering you keep tuning in.

when dick and sea get in a discussion it NEVER ends lol.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Jumping and sprinting require the same skills? There is not a single qualified athletic coach who specializes in either type of training or any event that's related to either activity who would agree with that. Nor is there a qualified exercise physiologist anywhere in the world who would agree with that.

Alcohol tolerance and eating sweets require the same bodily processes? Look up alcohol tolerance, and then look up fat metabolism and glucose metabolism. The differences are all conveniently typed out for you on the web.
    Lol, you're the one who said they were comparable in the first place. You just proved they actually aren't. ...

As for different "types" of emotional maturity...what the hell, I'll bite. Here are the 4 types of emotional maturity that pop up in psychological literature (courtesy of psychologist Dr. Bessell).

- Awareness
    - Relating
    - Competence
    - Integrity

If you lack awareness when handling multimillion dollar equipment and TS data that has international implications you will miss a number of details related to the proper handling and care of what it is you're handling. If you have no ability to relate to people you won't be able to develop the teamwork that's required to complete a big job or handle large amounts of data. If you lack competence you'll fukk up at your job and shit will go boom. If you lack integrity everything from an inaccurate relaying of critical data to the right person to lying about a problem that needs to be fixed for everyone's safety can go wrong and fukk everybody up. The jobs I am talking about require EVERY type of emotional maturity, and every type of maturity in general. Literally every which way you cut the "emotional maturity" argument, everything I've said about this issue still applies - ocean vs. shotglass and blah blah blah.
    If psychology actually dictates that a teenager is emotionally mature and experienced enough to be able to decide whether or not to have sex with a much older person, then psychology is wrong in that respect, IMO (and I say this from direct experience). You're welcome to keep believing your version of it, I don't care about convincing you. I know how it is, so... yeah. Agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Lol, you're the one who said they were comparable in the first place. You just proved they actually aren't. ...
    The only thing to lol about here is you trying to re-write the post you're quoting in order to have a case against it. I didn't "prove that they weren't comparable". I said that if you can handle the former you can probably handle the latter very easily, the only thing I proved is that they are different things in spite of the fact. At no point did I bring a lack of comparability into the equation, I merely pointed out the differences.

Quote Originally Posted by searock
    If psychology actually dictates that a teenager is emotionally mature and experienced enough to be able to decide whether or not to have sex with a much older person, then psychology is wrong in that respect, IMO (and I say this from direct experience). You're welcome to keep believing your version of it, I don't care about convincing you. I know how it is, so... yeah. Agree to disagree.
    Psychology doesn't dictate that a teenager is emotionally mature and experienced enough to be able to decide whether or not to have sex with a much older person. What it dictates is that the issue is nowhere near as black and white as "in your late teens you are automatically mature enough" or "in your late teens you are automatically not mature enough".

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    That's funny you feel that way.considering you keep tuning in.
    iv made about 5-10 posts in this 13 page forum. it doesnt interest me. im checking in to see if OP has come back

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    iv made about 5-10 posts in this 13 page forum. it doesnt interest me. im checking in to see if OP has come back
    oh is that so?

michelle23 (27 Posts)
    Wakeup (25 Posts)
    searock (19 Posts)
    dickriculous (15 Posts)
    TeEnAgEdIrTbAg (14 Posts)
    IndiReloaded (10 Posts)

lol didnt realize. the conversation is still boring. i didnt really get involved in the debate

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Just how would you feel Indie if a 35 year old man took your daughter sexually without there being any sort of commitment or courting done prior. Would you be all Data-like and logical about it?
    Interesting way to phrase the problem. If my 17 year old daughter *chose to* have sex with a 35 year old man, I would discuss it *with her*. Of course, I don't have a daughter, but I do have a very open communication with my son. I imagine if I had a daughter it would be the same. I would want her to understand her reasons for her behaviour. If she honestly felt is was a good decision, I would have to support her even if I disagreed (I would make sure she was on birth control). I certainly wouldn't make her feel bad about it. I'm a great believer in personal responsibility. It's not my job to change the behaviour of the 35 year old, but to raise my offspring to make reasonable decisions.

You can't ever really control another person, only yourself. That includes one's children once they become of the age of reason. You can guide, suggest, and lead by example but you can't ever control. Those who try that route are parenting-fails, IMO.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd rather take your man.
    LOL, I've seen your pic. You wouldn't stand a chance. Carry on eetee; perhaps we'll talk when you come back to the newtonian world.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Oh bitch please. I'm a bad bitch, ask anybody. I will definitely take your man. That does not surprise me coming from another bitch. Where the **** is your picture at? I'm a top dollar bitch and what the **** are you besides a filthy dirty little hole? You calling me ugly? Bitch I'm not ugly...not close. I can get any man I want and every man I wanted I got. Bitch you better be glad I don't know you personally. You str8 fool, you silly little ho...dirty ass heifer.

In fact don't say shit to me at all, you best shut your ****ing mouth and pop a dick in it or something. If you didnt know, you better ask somebody, wtf..must be blind, I totally have it going on. Yeah i said and i meant that shit, what you going to do? Now stop harassing me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a top dollar bitch .
    LOL, nice^. Are you really? In this case, the beginning and end of our exchange is simply this: I'm not for sale.

Bitch.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In fact don't say shit to me at all, you best shut your ****ing mouth and pop a dick in it or something. If you didnt know, you better ask somebody, wtf..must be blind, I totally have it going on. Yeah i said and i meant that shit, what you going to do? Now stop harassing me.
    LOL, Fruitssss is back.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Last edited by devilish; 20-07-13 at 11:14 PM.

Talk to your parents, so the 35 year old dude doesn't contact you anymore, he probably ****ed other teens before you.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast