+ Follow This Topic

Thread: alright. help!?

alright. help!?

well i have been friends with this girl for about 4 months. i'll start off by saying that she does have a boyfriend, but things are really rocky with them the past couple weeks.. for some reason i have the feeling that it might end soon between them.. she dosn't really talk to me about it though... so im not 100%!
    i would love to have a relationship with her, but i could deal with 'just friends'

the thing im asking is for help to tell if she does like me as just a friend, or as more.. i feel stupid for asking this but shes got me completely confused!! as you see its 2am here in nyc and i just cant stop thinking!

i just don't want to get caught off guard if something does happen
    thanks,

Look into her eyes ... you can always tell, and it never lies, no matter how much they try to hide it.

if she's calling you and confiding in you thats a reasonable sign, but don't look into all that. She obviously feels comfortable with you, and that's how mcuh I'll go into reading it.

If you read my thread about intervening into someone elses relationship, expect a mess and potentially a heart ache. You'll see why when you read it. Be supportive and a friend to her, by no means make any move on her while she's in this vulnerable state, and let her naturally call things off with the guy.

just my 2 cents worth...

yeah, i see what your saying..
    i would never try and break them apart so i could be with her, but sometimes i think she really does like me.. and then i think no im just a fool for this girl...
    i have tried hard to find out if she really does like me.. but i feel if i try any harder it would be completely obvious..
    im not going to make any move while there dating.. but even if they do break up i dont know what kind of move to make.. because i dont want to ruin our friendship
    Kiss me,
    please.
    just once..
    i can't wait any longer..

IMO, your feelings have already ruined your friendship.

Her relationship is rocky. You want her for yourself. Why not just tell her this? Don't be a skeeze about it, don't hit on her. Just tell her, "If you were mine, I'd always make sure you were happy."

Then back the hell off and see what happens.

That "I don't want to ruin the friendship" thing is such bullshit.
    Spammer Spanker

Just let things happen... trust your best judgement, you seem to know to do.