+ Follow This Topic

Thread: it's really...ARGH!!!

it's really...ARGH!!!

well..it's kinda stupid thinking of it.
    there is this girl...who totally fell for me about 2years ago...but that time i was deeply in love with another girl. of course...at that time i took her just as a friend.
    time flies...we did not keep in touch that often and you can say we went our seperate ways. now...you guys should be able to guess what happens now..
    yea...everything was just over. i mean everything...the girl i was deeply in love went to the states to study. and a few days ago...i saw the girl who previously fell for me again. wow...from that day onwards..i can't get her out of my mind! i kept asking my friends about her...and also her friends! it just happened in a snap of a finger! i dont know what to do...i confessed i was a total jerk in the past! and i did text her to find out if she's going out with some one. and holy moly she's not! but on the day of the concert...our college were having one...she went...and suprisingly..she was with another guy! my heart cracked
    but her relationship didnt went far...she found out that he wasn't the guy for her. he was too childish for him! and when i heard that...i was totally lightened up! but still i do not know her feelings towards me...and i do not know if she would be happy if i try to get her back.(as i mentioned, i was the one who didnt want her last time)
    as i said...i msg her to find out her feelings towards me...but til now...i still didnt get her reply. she said she would reply me as soon as she top-ups her phone.
    and my friend said that she did reply(she told him)...but i didnt get her msg.
    so what should i do now? ask her face to face? or send another msg? or just be friends and get to know her back?
    I'm confused!!...
    GOD HELP ME!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow dude...you sound way too desperate.

Go ask her in person.

Texting is definitely not the way to handle this.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lool
    GOD HELP ME!!!
    God isn't going to do dick for you. You'll have to help yourself.

Ask her face to face, what have you got to lose.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Dude, not to sound like a bitch, but grow some balls already. Just go up to her and straight out ask her what's up.
    <3

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by just maibe View Post
    Dude, not to sound like a bitch, but grow some balls already. Just go up to her and straight out ask her what's up.
    You're bitching. Shut up.

Just kidding, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    You're bitching. Shut up.

Just kidding, I agree.
    Good boy
    <3

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by just maibe View Post
    Good boy
    Pfft! You want to be put on the leash?