+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is something wrong...or is my anxiety getting the best of me again?

Is something wrong...or is my anxiety getting the best of me again?

The guy I have feelings for has feelings for me as well, and things were going great until he actually told me he had feelings for me (I told him I liked him a day before.) We used to talk almost every day, but after wards, we talked 2 or 3 times, and the conversations just never really went anywhere. Now we havent really talked in like half a week, and my anxiety is making me freak out. I constantly think I scared him away somehow. Ive been on facebook at the same time he was, but we just didnt really talk, and his phone was having problems so I couldent text him. I tried starting a conversation on Thursday but he never answered. I know hes not mad at me, though, because he keeps 'poking' me through facebook. But hes been doing that since we started talking. So whats his problem? As I said before, its probably my anxiety, which is REALLY bad, but this isnt like him.

Now, I know I seem clingy, but this always happens, and when im actually in a relationship, im fine, but every other time im freaking out, like now. Do you think anythings wrong? I just keep thinking that he changed his mind....

If you're that worried about it, just email and ask him.

The thing that comes to mind is that you said his phone was having problems... maybe that's why you haven't talked much recently.

Also, when you attempted to chat on facebook, did you notice his status... if he was online or "away", perhaps just too busy to talk much maybe?

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I don't think you scared him away. If you did I don't see why he would have admitted his feelings for you.