+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you take it?

Would you take it?

Okay, once I was at a friend's house. My friend wasn't there, but their brother and his girlfriend were there. The brother left me and her in that house. He said that he would be back in a half hour. Don't let my girlfriend go anywhere. So he left. Now, his girlfriend was/is my age. She was very hott with big boobs...I mean BIG BOOBS! She was also a slut though. But Since I knew he was going to be gone for a half an hour...should I of gotten a blowjob, or handjob, or tapped her...something along those bases? What would you do? I didn't because I respected her as woman, not a slut.

It's your mates girlfriend, doing that type of shit will get you either basshed, or lose a close friend.

Bro's before hoe's champ.

No, It was my friend's brother. I hate him. I just wanted his girl...sort of.

Oh ok, sorry miss-read that.

Well depends, if she came on to me while he was gone, then **** yes ide rip it into her. If she didnt, i wouldnt force it

She didn't quite come on to me like by saying, "I'm open...or Jump on me big boy." She kept looking at me like she was saying I'm waiting. I didn't go for it cause I was young and kinda scared. I mean really young. Like in younger teens. anyways, I was attracted to her. But I didn't go for it...which sometimes I do regret. and other times I don't. Ya know?

ya dont worry about it, there's plenty of other sluts out there mate.

Dude, why do you keep calling me mate? I don't mind...I just wanted to know. I also don't go for the sluts...Date 'em, but not quite screw 'em. I'm like every girl's friend. So it's hard for me to date other girls. WTF, that had nothing to do with this. anyways, post some of my other threads. I like ya dude. Sluts can wait for other a-holes!

mate = a term we use over here in aus when we talk

so ya ahah ^_^

lilwing89 Guest
    you are too over confident. you dont know if she woulda done that shit with you so chill out. oh, and if she does and you do, it will be a big mess...something you prolly arent looking forward too.. so stay out of trouble kid.

how old are you anyways?

i understand that you hate the guy but unless you're ready to get the shit kicked out of you, don't do it. cuz it could get found out...and you might have to throw down with the dude...

You deserve to get your ass kicked, in a big way.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    you are too over confident. you dont know if she woulda done that shit with you so chill out. oh, and if she does and you do, it will be a big mess...something you prolly arent looking forward too.. so stay out of trouble kid.

how old are you anyways?
    The only one with any sense on this thread is a fifteen year old?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    The only one with any sense on this thread is a fifteen year old?
    What about me? Are you saying I'm poor b/c I have no cents?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have sense, but maybe no cents. That's okay - I prefer dollars.
    :-)

This guy is now in jail. So it doesn't even matter. They aren't going out anymore. I'm just saying that all the other guys did her, but not me. There was my chance. Should I of taken it? That is the question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast